Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Winds of the Destiny [v0.6.0] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1604442433178.png

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my mods please consider supporting me on my , or .

Updated: 2021-04-27
Game/Creator: Winds of the Destiny / Golden Novels - - -

Modder: ShaddyModda - -
Mod Version: 0.6.0
Game Version: 0.6.0
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: -
OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod. HERE by Wills747 -

Masterlist of Mods

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Unofficial Android port of Winds Of The Destiny 0.60 with ShaddyModda walkthrough
Usual gestures etc

Persistent save location implemented for Android < 11
For Android 11 still working on it....

Last edited:

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/aluneevents.rpy", line 901, in script
old "Sentarte con Alune."
Exception: A translation for "Sentarte con Alune." already exists at game/tl/english/aluneevents.rpy:902.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\WOTD-pre0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2397, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\WOTD-pre0.5.0-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 450, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\WOTD-pre0.5.0-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 388, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "Sentarte con Alune." already exists at game/tl/english/aluneevents.rpy:902.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
WOTD pre0.5.0
Mon Jan 04 19:58:52 2021

how to fix this?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\WOTD-pre0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2397, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\WOTD-pre0.5.0-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 450, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\WOTD-pre0.5.0-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 388, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
WOTD pre0.5.0
Mon Jan 04 19:58:52 2021

how to fix this?
you must have another copy of the translation file somewhere. I just checked all the files in the mod and that translation only appears once. Did you Extract the mod correctly? Makes sure you don't have a 'game' folder within your 'game' folder. if you do then you did not install the mod correctly.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
After adding mod, chapter 2 became Spanish. Only 3 event in school ,where u choose where to go in free time, english. Maybe its problem from my side. Just letting you know.
Not sure why you're getting this problem. I just ran through the entire game for the second time since i tested it before posting from beginning to end. It did not revert to spanish for me at all.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
I dont have another Game folder inside the normal one and i did install mod correctly,by extracring game folder inside D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\WOTD-pre0.5.0-pc,the same i have done several times before but this is the first time it does this error

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I dont have another Game folder inside the normal one and i did install mod correctly,by extracring game folder inside D:\Games\My Documents\Downloads\LOP\WOTD-pre0.5.0-pc,the same i have done several times before but this is the first time it does this error
hmm not sure why you'd be getting this error then. i even checked to see if was doubled in OEJ's gallery mod files in case you were using his mod. the only thing i can suggest is try deleting "game/tl/english/aluneevents.rpyc". make sure it's the rpyc and not the rpy file that you delete. it's possible the rpy file isn't ovverriding the rpyc file correctly. if you delete the rpyc renpy will generate a new rpyc file with the overrides from the rpy.

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019
hmm not sure why you'd be getting this error then. i even checked to see if was doubled in OEJ's gallery mod files in case you were using his mod. the only thing i can suggest is try deleting "game/tl/english/aluneevents.rpyc". make sure it's the rpyc and not the rpy file that you delete. it's possible the rpy file isn't ovverriding the rpyc file correctly. if you delete the rpyc renpy will generate a new rpyc file with the overrides from the rpy.
After reuplauding mod to fresh game extract I got same error. I dont need fix or smth, completed without mod. Just letting u know that problem not for one person.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
wierd now that i reinstalled mod in a slightly diferent way the game runs but its indeed true that starting the 2 chapter its switches back to Spanish despite that in options the language is still shown English

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
After reuplauding mod to fresh game extract I got same error. I dont need fix or smth, completed without mod. Just letting u know that problem not for one person.
thx. not sure what the problem is. i always go from fresh extract of game. so not sure what's going on. I'll do another fresh extract and see if i get the same issue.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
wierd now that i reinstalled mod in a slightly diferent way the game runs but its indeed true that starting the 2 chapter its switches back to Spanish despite that in options the language is still shown English
Again I did a fresh install of both the game and mod, and could not duplicate the issue you guys are having, but just in case I repackaged and reuploaded the mod in case i missed a file or something. If one of you can try it with a fresh install of both again and let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.