Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Winds of the Destiny [v0.6.0] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ok i have no idea what's going on then. i deleted all my saves, started with fresh install of both the game and my newest mod upload, and it's not reverting to spanish for me.

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019
Again I did a fresh install of both the game and mod, and could not duplicate the issue you guys are having, but just in case I repackaged and reuploaded the mod in case i missed a file or something. If one of you can try it with a fresh install of both again and let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.
Problem now only with compressed version of game cuz, compressed is prerealease i guess and normal is full realease. WIth full realease no issues after adding mod.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Problem now only with compressed version of game cuz, compressed is prerealease i guess and normal is full realease. WIth full realease no issues after adding mod.
Never even thought to ask if they were using compressed or not, but that can very well be the issue.

Aug 2, 2020
ShaddyModda , when i'm playing there some dialogs that aparently indicate some gain in stats, should i adjust them with the cheat menu?
Aparently it only happens on the compressed version, the stats and points don't update but in the normal version it's working fine

Last edited:
Reactions: ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hey guys. I'm sad to say I'll probably have to mark this mod as abandoned. Not sure what the dev did, but I'm unable to extract the files needed in order to update the mod. I've tried 5 different methods, that myself and other modders have come across to decompile the files, and none have worked. I'd imagine the same will be the case with OEJ's Gallery mod for those that use it.

I won't mark it yet, in case someone finds a way within the next couple of days, but at this point it's not looking good.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Hey guys. I'm sad to say I'll probably have to mark this mod as abandoned. Not sure what the dev did, but I'm unable to extract the files needed in order to update the mod. I've tried 5 different methods, that myself and other modders have come across to decompile the files, and none have worked. I'd imagine the same will be the case with OEJ's Gallery mod for those that use it.

I won't mark it yet, in case someone finds a way within the next couple of days, but at this point it's not looking good.
It probably has something to do with this...

"From now on, to avoid more confusion, I will stop publishing the uncompressed version, it will only be available for PatreonsTier3 and MembersPremium, before the compression and apk is done."

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
It seemed a little small to me, but I doubt that would cause an issue with the scripts, as they all use the same ones. The only things that get compressed are the image/vid/audio files.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

Do you tried this ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpyccorrector-1-04-rpyc-signature-corrector-formerly-sigcorrector.26320/

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

May not seem like much but what version of unren are you using? I had an issue a few days ago trying to extract rpyc files, and was fixed by using latest version of unren. I think it is a newer version of renpy type issue. (might not be the same issue though). I used ver 0.91 of unren. (was previously using .8)

Might not be your issue but thought i would suggest it just in case.

Knarran

Jul 10, 2019
I was coming to post the same link, since I was over there trying to figure out how to do it myself when Madeddy posted the file. I was finally able to run the unrpyc.py on the game folder and extracted all the rpyc files.

EDIT: I checked the file that Madeddy posted there, and I didn't see the .rpy files in there, so Ive attached them here. ShaddyModda, I hope these help you with this mod.

Last edited: