Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Winds of the Destiny [v0.6.0] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Is there a gallery option? This game could really do with one due to the multiple paths and the dozens of saves required, where I can't remember which is which scene??? Thanks for a fantastic WT Mod.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Is there a gallery option? This game could really do with one due to the multiple paths and the dozens of saves required, where I can't remember which is which scene??? Thanks for a fantastic WT Mod.
OEJ made the gallery for it, which is one reason I never added one, not to mention the original game language is Spanish, which makes it difficult to begin with.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Bruh someone really face palm me,i just said"update out then thanks if it get update"i said thanks because i rarely check again until i'm going to play it,so i better thanks first before it too late

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry guys but this one is getting abandoned. I'm unable to extract the rpy files in order to update the mod using all the methods I currently have available, and I'm too busy to spend hours trying to get them extracted as I did the last time this happened with this game.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Sorry guys but this one is getting abandoned. I'm unable to extract the rpy files in order to update the mod using all the methods I currently have available, and I'm too busy to spend hours trying to get them extracted as I did the last time this happened with this game.
I remember that last time, was hoping it wouldn't happen again, sad:cry:

乃คяdaK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2018
If you want I pass them to you in the evening

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Is it a "this game" issue? or just newer version of ren'py?

Cause I find sometimes older versions of unren don't work with some newer versions of ren'py games.

Sometimes though, even newest version... which in that case I just copypaste another game on top of it and that usually works XD (not the images and stuff though).

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
If you want I pass them to you in the evening
No thank you. spending several hours includes waiting for someone else. I'd prefer to be able to extract them myself, rather then depending on someone else to get the files.

Is it a "this game" issue? or just newer version of ren'py?

Cause I find sometimes older versions of unren don't work with some newer versions of ren'py games.

Sometimes though, even newest version... which in that case I just copypaste another game on top of it and that usually works XD (not the images and stuff though).
Has nothing to do with renpy version as the dev is still using the same version as last time. I don't just use unren, I have 4 different tools/scripts I can use, which 2 of which work with even the newest version of renpy, so the dev did something to the core coding of renpy somehow. Last time it had to do with custom headers. And it took well over 12 hours to track that down and find a way around it. As I said I no longer have the time to spend hours trying to extract the files, or waiting for someone else to somehow extract them. Sorry, but this mod is permanently abandoned, and I will not change my mind.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Sadly this seems to be the norm nowadays. I've been seeing more and more mods being abandoned. Sad really.

Reactions: travin213
Aug 2, 2020
No thank you. spending several hours includes waiting for someone else. I'd prefer to be able to extract them myself, rather then depending on someone else to get the files.

Has nothing to do with renpy version as the dev is still using the same version as last time. I don't just use unren, I have 4 different tools/scripts I can use, which 2 of which work with even the newest version of renpy, so the dev did something to the core coding of renpy somehow. Last time it had to do with custom headers. And it took well over 12 hours to track that down and find a way around it. As I said I no longer have the time to spend hours trying to extract the files, or waiting for someone else to somehow extract them. Sorry, but this mod is permanently abandoned, and I will not change my mind.
Send your ETH address I will pay for mod