Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Winds of the Destiny [v0.6.0] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
May not seem like much but what version of unren are you using? I had an issue a few days ago trying to extract rpyc files, and was fixed by using latest version of unren. I think it is a newer version of renpy type issue. (might not be the same issue though). I used ver 0.91 of unren. (was previously using .8)

Might not be your issue but thought i would suggest it just in case.
9.1, I always try to keep my unren up to date.

Reactions: bobdillan

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I was coming to post the same link, since I was over there trying to figure out how to do it myself when Madeddy posted the file. I was finally able to run the unrpyc.py on the game folder and extracted all the rpyc files.

EDIT: I checked the file that Madeddy posted there, and I didn't see the .rpy files in there, so Ive attached them here. ShaddyModda, I hope these help you with this mod.
Thanks. I guess I'll go ahead and update the mod for this version, but I could never get unrpyc to work for me, and I certainly don't want to depend on users to extract the scripts for me every update, so unless an easier workaround comes around, I can't guarantee that I will continue the mod with the next game update. I'll try to get it done tonight, but I have a few RL things to deal with today, so I may not be able to until tomorrow at this point.

Knarran

Jul 10, 2019
Thanks. I guess I'll go ahead and update the mod for this version, but I could never get unrpyc to work for me, and I certainly don't want to depend on users to extract the scripts for me every update, so unless an easier workaround comes around, I can't guarantee that I will continue the mod with the next game update. I'll try to get it done tonight, but I have a few RL things to deal with today, so I may not be able to until tomorrow at this point.
I couldn't get Unren 9.1 to work either. I installed Python 2.7, and went with the commandline way of doing it, using the line "python unrpyc.py --try-harder [Your_Game_Folder_Location/game]". It took me a while to figure out, since I'm not very skilled with commandline stuff, but worked out in the end.

RL always comes first. We can wait for the update.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I couldn't get Unren 9.1 to work either. I installed Python 2.7, and went with the commandline way of doing it, using the line "python unrpyc.py --try-harder [Your_Game_Folder_Location/game]". It took me a while to figure out, since I'm not very skilled with commandline stuff, but worked out in the end.

RL always comes first. We can wait for the update.
It's the command line option of unrpyc i could never get to work.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I have a question, if in the future I decide to continue playing without this mod, will it corrupt my save? (like, I can't load the save without this mod or something)

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I have a question, if in the future I decide to continue playing without this mod, will it corrupt my save? (like, I can't load the save without this mod or something)
That's always a risk whenever there are changes to the script files, whether it's a mod, or changes by the dev themselves, therefore I can't guarantee one way or the other. I can say that I've done the same with other game/mod combos, and some did, some didn't.

Reactions: Vizer007

JT17

Jul 13, 2018
I noticed in the walkthrough part of the mod that some of the answers give Satanichia points, but I don't see her in the cheats part of the mod. Just checking to see if this was an oversight or intentional.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I noticed in the walkthrough part of the mod that some of the answers give Satanichia points, but I don't see her in the cheats part of the mod. Just checking to see if this was an oversight or intentional.
Intentional, mainly due to space, but also because so far it appears that gaining points with her is not a good thing.