minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
i figured i might as well upload a walkthrough for sakura melody. despite the game being broken and a few cgs missing, you can still get the majority of them. i wrote this a while ago so my memory may not be entirely clear, but i'm pretty sure this allows you to get all the cgs within one playthrough (with one or two save shenanigans)

Sneaky Fоx

Jan 5, 2020
Hello. Thanks to everyone who posts new Sakura games here.
I have a question. I found out that there are 2 more games in the Succubus series - Sakura Succubus: Cosmos Christmas and Sakura Succubus: Hazel's Holiday.
I've downloaded the entire archive of the series, but I can't find these games. They are also not listed in the Changelog.
Does anyone have these two games? I would be very grateful if someone could share them.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Which one of these has animation?
Actually none (otherwise there would be a tag) ... but lesbian games are actually really rare ! So give it a try ( they might be not be the most sophisticated VN's out there but in the end they are still enjoyable !).

Reactions: Ramos92

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
Hello. Thanks to everyone who posts new Sakura games here.
I have a question. I found out that there are 2 more games in the Succubus series - Sakura Succubus: Cosmos Christmas and Sakura Succubus: Hazel's Holiday.
I've downloaded the entire archive of the series, but I can't find these games. They are also not listed in the Changelog.
Does anyone have these two games? I would be very grateful if someone could share them.
Sakura Succubus: Cosmos Christmas ADDED as for Sakura Succubus: Hazel's Holiday I don't have it right now but I will upload it when I do or someone else will before me but I will let you know.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes