thehxr

Dec 24, 2020
"Will you go for the charming college student? Or the amazing and driven executive?"

Damn...is like choosing between eating or drinking...there is no way that someone can choose between.
you are having a problem choosing between them?
Damn! I'm feeling sorry for ya brother
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: AlexTorch

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

mc stats // girls rp/lp //

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

choices detection/outcome

Download (1).png

incest (replaces Aunt with Mother , Niece with Daughter, may sometimes gets weird sentence like "Ok, Mother Rachel")

inc4.png

inc1.png inc.png inc2.png inc3.png

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Donot use variable because variable are not defined properly. Use points CHEAT and use walkthrough and choices mod we will see and improve variable mod tomorrow
clicked on the "mc" tag and "rachel" tag at the cheat menu . got this errors

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Yes
clicked on the "mc" tag and "rachel" tag at the cheat menu . got this errors
Yes They are variable . They are not properly defined I guess I will check them tomorrow and you guys will get new mod tomorrow. Do not click on mc and Rachel and mia . I have added walkthrough and choices mod you an easily use them and unlock all scenes. So I will update mod tomorrow

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
Many protagonists in works of fiction start out that way for storytelling purposes, then have some personal growth over time. Starting out as superman leaves little room for growth and arcs, and that can be boring.
They are 15 years old and milf their mother

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just finished trying this update and while I really like Rachel the MC is irritating me with his nervous and awkward dialogue and his stuttering is driving me insane will he eventually grow a spine? or will he stay a socially awkward weirdo?

Also is there going to be more options later to make it clear you aren't interested in Mia? I'm picking all the nice choices since I don't want to be a dickhead pervert but it ends up making Mia like the MC even when I stop her trying to hug him or lay in his lap.

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
What this game really needs is someone to write "show, don't tell" on a ruler, stand next to the developer, and every time the developer starts typing a line about what a character looks like, or what they're wearing, or that otherwise tells you what you're already seeing on the screen, smack their hand with it.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes