drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Another game where your past saves do not work. Gallery still doesn't, also were saves added to the compressed version as the last two reward images were already unlocked.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I think one thing that is on many peoples mind is.... is this a harem game or not. I think the dev should be the one to confirm it either way as some say yes others claim no.
I don't mind Harem at all, but it would be nice for a change if this game didn't have it I really love the jealousy between Mia and Rachel towards the MC. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Ok So .. I just downloaded this game. The renders are great I have not gotten to any real animation yet so well see.. My complaint/concern is the writing and grammar, also the constant mind narration going on. Dude/Friend find someone to help edit your English text. But that being said Good Job!

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I wish we got the option of putting a bag on rachel's head when mc fucks her
Anyway, best thing about this game so far is rachel's titties

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
What this game really needs is someone to write "show, don't tell" on a ruler, stand next to the developer, and every time the developer starts typing a line about what a character looks like, or what they're wearing, or that otherwise tells you what you're already seeing on the screen, smack their hand with it.
Could not disagree more I hate when Devs don't put in any/enough descriptive text sex scene are so boring without them.

Dec 25, 2020
DAMN son. I just played the new release. Was waiting for it impatiently anyways. It's really good. I love the changes to the first 2 chapters, they improved quite a bit, character reactions and such. Everything seems more fluent and logical now. I played it with the mod and tried both paths and I have to say I like both. Very different. I personally much prefer Mia, but Rachel is starting to grow on me and her path definetly makes sense too.

Good work. You're story is definitely unique now and standing on its own legs.
Keep going.

DAMN MIA is so fucking sexy and cute and adorable and kind and nice.... Just perect mix of confident and shy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SinAppeal

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I just finished trying this update and while I really like Rachel the MC is irritating me with his nervous and awkward dialogue and his stuttering is driving me insane will he eventually grow a spine? or will he stay a socially awkward weirdo?

Also is there going to be more options later to make it clear you aren't interested in Mia? I'm picking all the nice choices since I don't want to be a dickhead pervert but it ends up making Mia like the MC even when I stop her trying to hug him or lay in his lap.
this.gif

thehxr

Dec 24, 2020
Hope ya guys loved the update, Episode 04 is already scripted and SinAppeal is progressing on renders and coding every day, So you can expect Episode 04 soon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for Patreon Members. You won't complain about the length and quality of the episode for sure!

SUPPORT SinAppeal as much as you can! ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the MC is irritating me with his nervous and awkward dialogue and his stuttering is driving me insane will he eventually grow a spine? or will he stay a socially awkward weirdo?
I just came to say the exact same thing.

I was wondering if there is a reason he's a stuttering buffoon.

It's one thing to stutter your way through a dinner and a pity blowjob but when he meets the girl that he claims ruined his life he still acts like a stuttering idiot. The text goes as far as saying how angry the MC is yet his words make him sound like a bit of a bitch.

Reactions: Rinbael

thehxr

Dec 24, 2020

It's one thing to stutter your way through a dinner and a pity blowjob but when he meets the girl that he claims ruined his life he still acts like a stuttering idiot. The text goes as far as saying how angry the MC is yet his words make him sound like a bit of a bitch.
actually, as the game progresses character development of MC would be fully in hands of the player by choosing the respective choice, either he wants stuttery Mc or a confident one.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

Yeah the MC really gets on my tits. Thank fuck Rachel actually has some balls hopefully it rubs off on the MC and he grows a spine and stops acting like a stuttering idiot.

The scene where he just stand there like a spare tit while the girls who supposedly ruins his life walks all over him bugged me. I hope that if the MC isn't going to do anything about her hopefully he can tell Rachel at some point and she can do something about it.

actually, as the game progresses character development of MC would be fully in hands of the player by choosing the respective choice, either he wants stuttery Mc or a confident one.
First off I don't know why any one would want to play as a stuttering idiot of an MC but what do I know. I also don't understand what you mean by being able to make choices to develop the MC. The only choices right now are to be a creepy perverted idiot or not and it's three chapters into the game with no sign of any other choices that shape the MC's personality or stop him from being a stuttering idiot who can't talk to people like a normal person.

thehxr

Dec 24, 2020
First off I don't know why any one would want to play as a stuttering idiot of an MC but what do I know. I also don't understand what you mean by being able to make choices to develop the MC. The only choices right now are to be a creepy perverted idiot or not and it's three chapters into the game with no sign of any other choices that shape the MC's personality or stop him from being a stuttering idiot who can't talk to people like a normal person.
you didn't read my previous comments, do read that well in the correct order. Hope you will understand it better then!

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes