SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Dont remember your medical issues, but i hope you recover your health mighty fine, yours is an exceptional game dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SinAppeal

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
If it can be of comfort even just a little bit: I initially complained about Wings of Silicon being claimed as a game inspired to My Sweet Neighbors, yet in my opinion they shared very little with each other, thus making this statement a little bit too pretentious.
I gave it another try and it left me very pleasantly surprised: this game has been improved quite a lot since v0.1, and the story and characters are developing in the right way. I can now safely say this is a worthy spiritual successor of MSN. Great job Sin!
Take care and I hope everything will turn ok ASAP ;)

• Red Heart

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
0x52_URM cheats

girls lp/rp // mc stats

View attachment 1305540 View attachment 1305426

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1305424

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )
thank you boehser onkel for helping me out with the mod
12.jpg

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I just finished trying this update and while I really like Rachel the MC is irritating me with his nervous and awkward dialogue and his stuttering is driving me insane will he eventually grow a spine? or will he stay a socially awkward weirdo?

Also is there going to be more options later to make it clear you aren't interested in Mia? I'm picking all the nice choices since I don't want to be a dickhead pervert but it ends up making Mia like the MC even when I stop her trying to hug him or lay in his lap.
Don't worry. The MC will gradually learn to be more self-confident and also overcome his stuttering.
He comes from the very basics. But his way will be great.

You can choose either Mia or Rachel in the course of the game and then unlock special content.
If you are not interested in Mia, you can skip love or sex scenes in the future. Since they are not relevant for you.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I think one thing that is on many peoples mind is.... is this a harem game or not. I think the dev should be the one to confirm it either way as some say yes others claim no.
Mia and Rachel will be always the most important girls but you can have fun with alot of different girls as well.
So maybe Harem with a possible Lovestory :KEK:

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
What this game really needs is someone to write "show, don't tell" on a ruler, stand next to the developer, and every time the developer starts typing a line about what a character looks like, or what they're wearing, or that otherwise tells you what you're already seeing on the screen, smack their hand with it.
ok gotcha, chapter 4 will be better therein

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
You can choose either Mia or Rachel in the course of the game and then unlock special content.
If you are not interested in Mia, you can skip love or sex scenes in the future. Since they are not relevant for you.
When you say skip do you mean I can completely avoid having any love or sex scenes with Mia in the future or they still happen but I just skip over them.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Another game where your past saves do not work. Gallery still doesn't, also were saves added to the compressed version as the last two reward images were already unlocked.
yeah i informed everybody that the saves of chapter1 wont work anymore. thats why you had to restart the game so all rewards and saves are working. please try it ;)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Mia and Rachel will be always the most important girls but you can have fun with alot of different girls as well.
So maybe Harem with a possible Lovestory :KEK:
Cool and on the other subject Keep your head up and keep fighting. I lost my father 30 years ago to that shit but know plenty of others that have beaten it into submission. Just keep fighting and keep your head up dont let it get to you. We are all pulling for ya.

• Red Heart

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I played the game completely but the gallery is still locked.Is this a bug?
did you start from the beginning? old saves didnt work from chapter 1.
otherwise try again when chapter 4 has been released ;)

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I just came to say the exact same thing.

I was wondering if there is a reason he's a stuttering buffoon.

It's one thing to stutter your way through a dinner and a pity blowjob but when he meets the girl that he claims ruined his life he still acts like a stuttering idiot. The text goes as far as saying how angry the MC is yet his words make him sound like a bit of a bitch.
thats his kinda state. but he will become a great guy. be a little bit patient. it's worth it
12.jpg

Reactions: thehxr

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
It looks like the in-game walkthrough is bugged. I turned it off at the start of the game and It stayed turned off durring the first chapter, but at the start of the second(third?) chapter it turned on by itself.
i will check it out. if this problems really occurs i will def. fix it. ;)

Reactions: thehxr
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes