Solerthesun

Oct 22, 2019
I beeeeen enjoying the first hour of game, the way it feels is really natural, the characters actually have personality not a empty onahole, even if at first you don't comprehend them, but there's something i really like to ask to this thread... You don't feel a little vibes from the uncanney valley in rachel (mia's aunt)?
I don't want to be rude or something but i probably avoid her route in this first playthrough, his face just.. See my soul, see the way i am... Empty...
Jokes aside the game is pretty good, good work dude (if you are reading this)
PD:i probably made some grammatical errors in this comment, sorry dudes english is not my native tongue.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I beeeeen enjoying the first hour of game, the way it feels is really natural, the characters actually have personality not a empty onahole, even if at first you don't comprehend them, but there's something i really like to ask to this thread... You don't feel a little vibes from the uncanney valley in rachel (mia's aunt)?
I don't want to be rude or something but i probably avoid her route in this first playthrough, his face just.. See my soul, see the way i am... Empty...
Jokes aside the game is pretty good, good work dude (if you are reading this)
PD:i probably made some grammatical errors in this comment, sorry dudes english is not my native tongue.
Thanks for the kind words,
You are right chapter 1 Rachel needed an overhaul.
In chapter3-4 she is way more attractive :)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Can we pursue both the aunt and the niece simultaneously or is there a branching option where you can only pick one to romance/pursue? Haven't played since early back in Ch.1 and there was options back then to pick points with either one, so wasn't sure if both are on the 'menu' or if its just one or the other to go after?

Last edited:
Reactions: underoath27

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Rachel bedroom outfit.png

Chapter 5 Polls started! Pls VOTE <3
Are you also excited about the sequel of Chapter 4???
Then you are now in a position to help me!

Choose a nice and pretty negligee for Rachel :)

All Core-Patrons (+25$) and Major Wings (+15$) can vote until Saturday. After that your decision will go directly into the render pipeline

Tomorrow I will create another poll for Core-Patrons. This time with Mia <3

I also thought about redesigning the Patreon Page a bit. So do not be surprised if in between it is worked on :)

Cheers
Sin

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes