thehxr

Dec 24, 2020
wow i just played the game for the first time and as soon as i complete it, i get greeted with an update XD. Guess the gods of VN games are blessing me haha.

By the way dev. Totally love your game. The renders and animations are very good. The character design was also top class. Tho i love the milf more then the rest of the characters XD.

Also quick tip - The story for Mia seems rushed. U need to add some scenes that indicate her felling developing for the mc or u will just reveal later that she is a hardcore sadist who loves to torture men and has a sweet appearance. That would be hilarious.
YEA, THANKS FOR TRYING OUT OUR GAME, AND YES LOOKS LIKE GODS OF VN GAMES ARE BLESSING YOU. XD
I LIKED HOW YOU STARTED WITH EXPLANING YOUR VIEWS ON MIA'S STORYLINE. BUT THAT HARDCRE SADIST THING WAS HILARIOUS and No that won't be anywhere in GAME.
OVERALL, THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS!

here's the discord link if you want to JOIN - ;)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hey, can you add a note that using any mod can cause issues with old saves.
thank you.
"""

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates

"""
and nope this mod has not such impacts
only if ppl try to find other values/variables and messing up :ROFLMAO:
edit :
ppl only need to put the 0x52_URM.rpa again in the folder if deleted
in veeeery rar cases the saves needs it (for me it was only one game wich asked for it)

Last edited:
Reactions: SinAppeal

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I just played the game for the 1st time and I think it's quite charming and nice. The only thing I'd like would be the option to support Tiara more during the dressing room scene and criticize Rachel's and Carmine's idea of "fun". While I found Kinsey most attractive, my MC started relationship with Mia, but now I hope there'll be an option to nicely back off from it since Ash and Tiara are now possible options. Anyway, it's a good solid game and I wish all the best to the dev.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Wings of Silicon [Ch.4 v0.4 Part1] [SinAppeal] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,56 GB / 518 MB - Wings_of_Silicon-Ch.4Part1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,52 GB / 483 MB - Wings_of_Silicon-Ch.4Part1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2019
Good game, but I have to that this is a straight knock off of the abandoned game, My Sweet Neighbors. You know that right? You have like the same scenes as My Sweet Neighbors had. The dinner, the fork drop, the bumming into the younger girl. Its cool cause My Sweet Neighbors is abandoned, but still .

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

girls lp/rp // mc stats

View attachment 1305540 View attachment 1305426

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1305424

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )
update #2
(some ch4 variables)

Reactions: SinAppeal

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Download.png

should be carmine!? thehxr

and it looks like the store choice carmine or rachel is wrong adressed in the end - both choices leed to "disapointed" carmine if not -->
the "ch4_rachel_pick" and "ch4_carmine_pick" stay both on "false" - had to set it to "true" manually
Download (1).png

Last edited:

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
Good game, but I have to that this is a straight knock off of the abandoned game, My Sweet Neighbors. You know that right? You have like the same scenes as My Sweet Neighbors had. The dinner, the fork drop, the bumming into the younger girl. Its cool cause My Sweet Neighbors is abandoned, but still .
I think the fork drop is used in movies too, SHAMELESSNESS

But seriously, these scenes in a lot of VN games are super common. The outfit in the changing room NEEDS a male opinion scene is like in every VN with young adults are involved.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Today I'm happy my Favorite game updated let's play this game perfection wow
I happy that you like it ;)
and btw thanks for that great 5 star review :love:

wow i just played the game for the first time and as soon as i complete it, i get greeted with an update XD. Guess the gods of VN games are blessing me haha.

By the way dev. Totally love your game. The renders and animations are very good. The character design was also top class. Tho i love the milf more then the rest of the characters XD.

Also quick tip - The story for Mia seems rushed. U need to add some scenes that indicate her felling developing for the mc or u will just reveal later that she is a hardcore sadist who loves to torture men and has a sweet appearance. That would be hilarious.
your lucky day :) did you enjoy the new update?
haha funny idea with Mia, but she is my sweet and innocent girl :love:

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I just played the game for the 1st time and I think it's quite charming and nice. The only thing I'd like would be the option to support Tiara more during the dressing room scene and criticize Rachel's and Carmine's idea of "fun". While I found Kinsey most attractive, my MC started relationship with Mia, but now I hope there'll be an option to nicely back off from it since Ash and Tiara are now possible options. Anyway, it's a good solid game and I wish all the best to the dev.
good point, but MC is kinda intimidated, surrounded by those two tough MILFS:BootyTime:
he will improving his skills in upcoming chapters ;)
yeah I can say that there will be a lot of interesting content in the future concerning that chics :cool:

yeah, I was a fan of MSN. Great dev and a great game. So WoS is my interpretation of it :)
so it a way to enjoy that spirit again

Yes I am hoping there will be vaginal sex and creampie options as the game moves along.
haha :LOL: yeah Mia and Rachel double Creampie

View attachment 1406334

should be carmine!? thehxr

and it looks like the store choice carmine or rachel is wrong adressed in the end - both choices leed to "disapointed" carmine if not -->
the "ch4_rachel_pick" and "ch4_carmine_pick" stay both on "false" - had to set it to "true" manually
View attachment 1406352
thanks for feedback. you are right it's carmine and not tiara addressed. thanks (y)
i will change the variable as well.
good job

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
good point, but MC is kinda intimidated, surrounded by those two tough MILFS:BootyTime:
TBH I was quite irritated at them and not intimidated a single bit, I'm also not on Rachel's route as I like her the least from LIs and usually try to go against her whenever I can. Ash seems like an interesting character; I kinda hope she won't go soft on MC and she could be strong, assertive, maybe even leading force in a relationship (as - it seems - opposed to Mia; so as to make everyone really different and force me to replay the game few times). Would be nice if we could team up with Tiara and put her mother and Rachel in some humiliating position too.

Thanks for the answer.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes