RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
problematic unfortunately :/
Thank you for giving me all the information needed to find the issue.

If more people were like you, us modders would have so much free time as we'd never have to diagnose the issue ever again.
I mean, look at all the information you've provided there.

I know exactly what the issue is that you're having and can easily fix it as the way you've described it is just... amazing.

:cautious:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Wings of Silicon [Ch.4-v0.4-P1] - Walkthrough Mod v0.1

Features:
Highlight the best choices in green.​
Adds additional options to see more content without being punished (see images below)​

I think you have some typos. I believe that you have put GR in places where you meant to put mGR. Example:

mGR = ("{color=#22e100}") #Green
code:
Line 103 of chapter1.rpy:
"[GR]Get up":

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Wings of Silicon [Ch.4-v0.4-P1] - Walkthrough Mod v0.1

Features:
Highlight the best choices in green.​
Adds additional options to see more content without being punished (see images below)​

Something seems to be wrong with your mod, as when I tried it without, didn't have a problem, but with your mod, got this error message...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Koulo077

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I think you have some typos. I believe that you have put GR in places where you meant to put mGR. Example:

mGR = ("{color=#22e100}") #Green
code:
Line 103 of chapter1.rpy:
"[GR]Get up":
Fixed

Guess that's what happens when you convert old mod styles to new mod styles.

My old way was [GR] and my new way is [mGR] as a game I modded used [GR] to define a character.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Oh my god this update was almost unplayable but since I’m patient I made it through all the exception errors occurring every other or every 2 scenes , Im sure i missed some good content and this was using my save from last update. So just finish helping at the office and then go clothes shopping and watch milfs daughter try on bikinis. Was that everything?

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Oh my god this update was almost unplayable but since I’m patient I made it through all the exception errors occurring every other or every 2 scenes
Yeah, that was my bad.
The new mod version should fix that.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Wings of Silicon [Ch.4 v0.4 Part1] [SinAppeal] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,56 GB / 518 MB - Wings_of_Silicon-Ch.4Part1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,52 GB / 483 MB - Wings_of_Silicon-Ch.4Part1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
WorkUpload, where download speeds never reach 200KB/second.

Why download a compressed version that takes over an hour when you can download the full-size version in ten minutes through Mega?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Thanks bro, that’s exactly what I was asking. Just a small misunderstanding, no biggie. But yeah, there’s a reason that Ash is being a bitch and if it is because of the MC then I hope others don’t judge her too harshly.
well,personally,I wouldn't mind if Ash was just an anti hero,since every other girl falls pretty easy for mc and he even got himself a sugar mommy who buys him nice stuff. I think Mc will be working for Rachel so a path where you can be her enemy and you both have to try and win Rachel's favor would be refreshing. I mean I hope that the path where you didn't talk to her after her apology in the lobby leads to something like this (maybe some hate sex as well) instead of her disappearing from the game.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
well,personally,I wouldn't mind if Ash was just an anti hero,since every other girl falls pretty easy for mc and he even got himself a sugar mommy who buys him nice stuff. I think Mc will be working for Rachel so a path where you can be her enemy and you both have to try and win Rachel's favor would be refreshing. I mean I hope that the path where you didn't talk to her after her apology in the lobby leads to something like this (maybe some hate sex as well) instead of her disappearing from the game.
I see your point and I love villain type female characters, especially when done correctly. Everyone doesn’t necessarily have to get along.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of of Wings of Silicon Ch12 with LaikDink walk through and cheats mod
(Formerly RIC0H's Mod)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location

**Special Instructions:**

Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/wings.of.silicone/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Fixed

Guess that's what happens when you convert old mod styles to new mod styles.

My old way was [GR] and my new way is [mGR] as a game I modded used [GR] to define a character.
Shit happens, as they say. Though now Wills beat me to the port, so I won't post mine I guess.

Reactions: SinAppeal

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Again old saves don't work despite saving at "save here" screen.
Also I don't have "Give the girls a nice preview" choice, it goes from:
Rachel "I said no such thing, haha."
to:
"{i}You finish suiting up.{/i}".
I've managed to fix it by changing the 1 line before: "if walkthrough == True:" to "if walkthrough == False"
This whole scene only works with WT on, pretty bad bug.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I've managed to fix it by changing the 1 line before: "if walkthrough == True:" to "if walkthrough == False"
This whole scene only works with WT on, pretty bad bug.
I've now fixed this in my Mod.

Seems the menu was placed within the if statement, I've now moved it out.

Never really understood the point of the walkthrough that's built into the game.
When the walkthrough is on it shows things like "There could be something here".

Here's some of the "walkthroughs"

"Watch out! One of the ladies will not like your decision!"
"With the right answer you can unlock a render in the reward gallery"
"Be careful. You know [mianame] only a few moments. She may or may not like your decision. "
"Your honesty can be rewarded. But it's only worth it if you like [mianame]."

These are not walkthroughs, these are hints.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just finished chapter 4 part 1 update, very nice but felt super short (seemed strange that it ended at clothing store so i looked under the hood and chapter 4 has more renders tho the script ends there so i guess this is for part 2? Also ch4 has duplicated images and there are few png/jpg images left that are quite big, this whole update is unnecessary bigger and could be under ~1GB without unused part 2 renders when unpacked.).

And damn you for creating Tiara... she is beautiful! Since my MC is going to romance Mia... *gulp* visually this new female character (Tiara) is going to be a serious temptation for my MC now! :PogChamp:Really looking forward to find out more about Tiara. :BootyTime:

Also there is an error in chapter4.rpy script...

Enjoy and hit Like (y) if you find my post helpful. :giggle:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes