• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version Ch4 v0.4 p1 w/RIC0H's WT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega

Buy me a beer if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
RIC0H would you link me in your mod pretty please?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
For people that never played My Sweet Neighbors you have no clue. Those that did can tell you the game starts off MC getting a knock on his door. It is that hot neighbor's daughter/niece that can't get into the apartment. So the MC invites her in until the Mom/ Aunt arrives. He even offers her dinner. Very nect day he os leaving apt and knockes her to the ground just like in this game. The exact events start and happen in this game. You then find it easy to hook up with mom/aunt across the Hall , but have to take things slower and more gentlemen like with the daughter/niece.... There there is a dinner scene, etc. So don't give a fckn face palm acting like oh my god what's he talking about. Go play MSNs and learn yourself. Not saying the game sucks or its not good and if anything I'm glad if the dev got the idea from MSNs but its like the same game in with updated renders.
As a fan of MSN I don't care to be honest, I knew when I first saw the previews for this game that this was probably as close as I'll get to the original and I'm totally fine with it. I can make the same claim for a lot of games on this forum, but I won't.

To sum it up, this game is great and I enjoy the content. The End

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
well that was boring
really? hmm that's sad to hear but maybe you are on Mia's route so Part2 should have some cool stuff in pockets for you.
Part2 will please Mia and Kinsey fans .
btw you don't have to wait long for Part2. It will be released next Week :)

As a fan of MSN I don't care to be honest, I knew when I first saw the previews for this game that this was probably as close as I'll get to the original and I'm totally fine with it. I can make the same claim for a lot of games on this forum, but I won't.

To sum it up, this game is great and I enjoy the content. The End
thanks for that great words :)
you speak my heart!

Did mc saw Rachel's Daughter???
Not yet in the game. And I don't wanna spoiler about it :BootyTime:

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
well,personally,I wouldn't mind if Ash was just an anti hero,since every other girl falls pretty easy for mc and he even got himself a sugar mommy who buys him nice stuff. I think Mc will be working for Rachel so a path where you can be her enemy and you both have to try and win Rachel's favor would be refreshing. I mean I hope that the path where you didn't talk to her after her apology in the lobby leads to something like this (maybe some hate sex as well) instead of her disappearing from the game.
The story with Ash will develop soon. Without telling too much, it will be exciting and unpredictable. She isn't easy to get and don't forget she is still mad on MC. So be careful with her :devilish:

I've now fixed this in my Mod.

Seems the menu was placed within the if statement, I've now moved it out.

Never really understood the point of the walkthrough that's built into the game.
When the walkthrough is on it shows things like "There could be something here".

Here's some of the "walkthroughs"

"Watch out! One of the ladies will not like your decision!"
"With the right answer you can unlock a render in the reward gallery"
"Be careful. You know [mianame] only a few moments. She may or may not like your decision. "
"Your honesty can be rewarded. But it's only worth it if you like [mianame]."

These are not walkthroughs, these are hints.
good job, the problem with broken old saves was actually due to mod. But anyhow you fixed it. Thanks a lot:love:

Just finished chapter 4 part 1 update, very nice but felt super short (seemed strange that it ended at clothing store so i looked under the hood and chapter 4 has more renders tho the script ends there so i guess this is for part 2? Also ch4 has duplicated images and there are few png/jpg images left that are quite big, this whole update is unnecessary bigger and could be under ~1GB without unused part 2 renders when unpacked.).

And damn you for creating Tiara... she is beautiful! Since my MC is going to romance Mia... *gulp* visually this new female character (Tiara) is going to be a serious temptation for my MC now! :PogChamp:Really looking forward to find out more about Tiara. :BootyTime:

Also there is an error in chapter4.rpy script...

MyRepack

Enjoy and hit Like (y) if you find my post helpful. :giggle:
good work and you are right, there is one bug. I will fix it. thanks for sharing. btw it was my purpose to make decisions complicated :D Tiara is hot and Mia too. So two hot and lovely teens:love:. What comes next :KEK:

I see virgin tag. whos the virgins ?
I guess you already figured it out. It could be Mia :love: that pure beauty

is there scene with heels??? i see heels on picture but if in scene or animation too?
I like feet and heels, so that you will find some nice scenes inside of the game already. it is still early stage. more heels-content will come in the future :cool:

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
ok sure but like Exact same concept basically Hot neighbors the older chic is more risque, the younger or niece is more by the book steps to get with.
That's exactly how it is. But surprises are to be expected here as well.

Ash is the ex girlfriend?
I haven't played it for a few updates.
ok you should play it ;)
then you will know more about her

Good game but I hate those two old nympho bags with a passion :mad:
haha yeah, probably you are on Mia route. so there will be a good mix of milf and teens

I tried a few playthroughs but I have not encountered any femdom with any character.... maybe I am missing something or there is not any of it in the game yet?
femdom was introduced in chapter 4 slightly. So it will increase. but for know femdom will regard to other girl not the MC.

When did were the femdom and corruption tags added?!
in chapter4 part1 (current version)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I gave Rachel another name but her name is hard wired in plenty of text as is the niece.

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
Please have a look at the game title, it's "part-1"
So what ? It's for the first time I see someone releasing an half done update while having all the scenes for it ready (included in the build). And at first I thought it some kind of a bug and not something that was intended

Reactions: VOYEUR

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter1.rpy", line 1961, in script
    Sin "([mianame] was hanging out here, right in my kitchen.)"
KeyError: u'mianame'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter1.rpy", line 1961, in script
    Sin "([mianame] was hanging out here, right in my kitchen.)"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1210, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1129, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1109, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'mianame'

Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Wings of Silicon Ch.4Part1
Fri Sep 17 01:51:23 2021

Dec 27, 2020
femdom was introduced in chapter 4 slightly. So it will increase. but for know femdom will regard to other girl not the MC.
I am very much OK with Lezdom. But I can't stand a mother treating her child like that. So are those Milf Dominas avoidable or could we as the MC turn the table on them?
Are Kinks in general avoidable.

Another question did multiple walkthroughs with different choices. But wasn't able to see preview Pic with Mia in Bikini. What did I make wrong?

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes