Dec 27, 2020
some feel bad because Rachel and Carmine treated Tiara so badly. Admittedly, that was rough and maybe a little hard to take. But definitely necessary in the story. Without prejudging much, you should give the MC a chance to develop. I think he will quickly go from being a wimp to a real man.
Thanks for the replies.
Oh, I hope he does it soon. That would be different to other VN where this takes literally ages.
Whatever you have in mind. I hope you haven't burned your two milfs. Now I am eager to see what you are capable of in terms of writing. NO PRESSURE./f

Good to see this comment. The femdom tag was added yesterday, now it's removed. It's the right decision.
IMO. Definitely the right choice. This Forum desperately needs a Lezdom Tag.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Shit.. editing the script myself to take out hardcoded mia's fucked my saves.. lol lesson learned!!

Sep 3, 2020
Official Android Version for Chapter4 Part1
Mega

there you go :) :cool:
I'm sorry I know that this scene was supposed to be hot

but it just made me feel uncomfortable and it felt wrong

and when they invited the MC to come and look at her in those clothes it felt
more wrong

the poor girl was not into it and she felt uncomfortable

just because the two of them thought it was no big deal that doesn't mean it was not a big deal

I kept hoping and praying for an option for the MC to call them out and put them in their place for what they did

to make them admit they were wrong
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
I feel so sorry for that poor girl

try to look at it this way

if the two of them were Men
and if they made her do that

it would be wrong

but because the two of them are women's it makes it alright

I feel so sad after I had to stop playing

Last edited:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I'm sorry I know that this scene was supposed to be hot

but it just made me feel uncomfortable and it felt wrong

and when they invited the MC to come and look at her in those clothes it felt
more wrong

the poor girl was not into it and she felt uncomfortable

just because the two of them thought it was no big deal that doesn't mean it was not a big deal

I kept hoping and praying for an option for the MC to call them out and put them in their place for what they did

to make them admit they were wrong
View attachment 1408746 View attachment 1408747
I feel so sorry for that poor girl

try to look at it this way

and if they made her do that

it would be wrong

but because the two of them are women's it makes it alright

I feel so sad after I had to stop playing
I think the right tag should have been humiliation.

Dec 27, 2020
And tell Tiara that if she wants to file a workplace harassment lawsuit MC will back her up as a witness.
Prime example of how to ruin 2 out of 5 Main LIs.

A mother doing this to her own daughter.

Would be my ratting 3 out of 5. Seriously, you can make that scene, but first the milfs need us as readers on the good side. Now both Characters have to fight an uphill battle and will most likely lose. Like in 90% of all other games here. Name me one where a character after this came back.

I will ask again. SinAppeal are we able to avoid Femdom(Lezdom) or LIs we don't like?
My choices don't matter a lot, it seems. Or am I wrong. Tried everything.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Would be my ratting 3 out of 5. Seriously, you can make that scene, but first the milfs need us as readers on the good side. Now both Characters have to fight an uphill battle and will most likely lose. Like in 90% of all other games here. Name me one where a character after this came back.

I will ask again. SinAppeal are we able to avoid Femdom(Lezdom) or LIs we don't like?
While she is not a LI I can mention here Willow from WVM , she started out seriously disliked (at least from my side) and then turned into one of my most beloved characters.

Dec 27, 2020
While she is not a LI I can mention here Willow from WVM , she started out seriously disliked (at least from my side) and then turned into one of my most beloved characters.
Hi there, my friend never played that game. But if she is not an LI, then she don't count.
Yes, I know I am an ass.:p

Reactions: BTLD
Sep 3, 2020
And tell Tiara that if she wants to file a workplace harassment lawsuit MC will back her up as a witness.
to be honest the look on Tiara face haunted me

I'm hoping the developer will see these comments

and give us a reply

or give us an option to put them in there place and stop them treating her like that

it's kind of a heartbreaking scene to watch

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
There is also My Bully is my Lover, which has a couple LI:s be bad from the start. Hopefully they'll come around eventually.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi there, my friend never played that game. But if she is not an LI, then she don't count.
Yes, I know I am an ass.:p
Nah you're not an ass :p
but you did say only character :p
But yea I can understand ..a LI doesn't really come to mind to be honest..I'm 110% it exists ..and I'm 110% I've played a game with a character like you're describing but I can't think of one right now
There is also My Bully is my Lover, which has a couple LI:s be bad from the start. Hopefully they'll come around eventually.
I'm not a fan of that game but I guess it does fits.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021

Femdom tag was removed so sex without the player consent is probably out of the way too.
Btw, how are you dealing with femdom on " How To Fix The Future"? ;)

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Nah you're not an ass :p
but you did say only character :p
But yea I can understand ..a LI doesn't really come to mind to be honest..I'm 110% it exists ..and I'm 110% I've played a game with a character like you're describing but I can't think of one right now

I'm not a fan of that game but I guess it does fits.
Fiona from My New Family fits as well I think. Although MC there doesn't mind too much I guess. :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

shit...I know...
It just came to mind...
prime example for a LI acting ...really nasty... really bad...and yet turning out to be one of the most loveable characters
Lilly from Single Again.

Dec 27, 2020
Femdom tag was removed so sex without the player consent is probably out of the way too.
Btw, how are you dealing with femdom on " How To Fix The Future"? ;)
*cough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That was soooo good. Like a Bow drawn for decades and then suddenly released.
Seriously, this is the reason why I subscribed to that project.
I still can't believe it. That's the first MC who reacted like I would have done, and the dev listened. So I put my money where my mouth is.
I don't know if this game will become good. But for now this was worth my money. The Dev had it in his hands, so to speak.

It is the proof that you can write an inexperienced MC. But make him relatable and not a wimp or idiot.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
*cough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That was soooo good.
Seriously, this is the reason why I subscribed to that project.
I still can't believe it. That's the first MC who reacted like I would have done, and the dev listened. So I put my money where my mouth is.
I don't know if this game will become good. But for now this was worth my money. The Dev had it in his hands, so to speak.

It is the proof that you can write an inexperienced MC. But make him relatable and not a wimp or idiot.
Seriously?! I rage quited on that one when the Leader lady forced the asian girl on the MC. I think I even rated that one 1 start and believe me I loved that game until that part. Did that happened on the asian girl BJ scene?! (sorry this maybe off-topic, last question, I promise) :)

Dec 27, 2020
Seriously?! I rage quited on that one when the Leader lady forced the asian girl on the MC. I think I even rated that one 1 start and believe me I loved that game until that part. Did that happened on the asian girl BJ scene?! (sorry this maybe off-topic, last question, I promise) :)
I PM you it is too off-topic.

Reactions: kartolas
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes