Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
I don't get your point here yes the swimsuits weren't that bad until the last two but she was still clearly uncomfortable and bullied into doing what her mother who is also her employer told her to, I don't see how she could walk away from that.
My point was she was trying on bikinis in a clothing shop. The last time I checked a bikini is a piece of clothing so that's pretty normal. Now, having said that, some of those were micro bikinis, that showed plenty of flesh, but still, she wasn't completely nude.

Carmine is her mother and also her employer, that's true. That's also the main reason why I think she should have just refused to do it. We don't know a lot about their dynamic, but I highly doubt she would have just fired her because of that.

Let me present you a scenario here. She should have just turned to the MC and asked him to leave. In this case she wouldn't have disobeyed her mother, and also would have shifted all the responsibility to the MC, and as a player in this case you'd have a choice to stay or leave. The fact that the dev decided to do the whole scene differently and Tiara didn't ask the MC to leave, surely means there's more to this whole thing that we are lead to believe.
The fact that Rachel and Carmine both knew she was uncomfortable but bullied her into doing it anyway because Tiara is "soft" makes them both horrible people and makes Carmine out to be a horrible mother and person if she is knowingly forcing her daughter into situations that she isn't comfortable with.
Agreed.
This also isn't including the fact that it is sexual harassment and I don't know what person would sexually harass their own daughter, never mind Rachel joining in and encouraging that kind of behavior. Then their is also how fucking weird it is that someone is buying micro bikinis for their niece that is just completely strange.
I respect your opinion, but in my book it's not sexual harassment. How can this be the same thing as making sexual comments about someone's appearance, groping someone, forcing them to have sex with you for whatever reason and so on? The difference is night and day.
I didn't understand you. You don't mind the scene that much but why?
Because I don't think it's sexual harassment, see above.
The only question, and that bothers me too. And in that Point I agree with you. Why did tiara not face slap her mother and make a scene? Because we wouldn't see her in Bikinis. That's the only reason I see.
The answer is we know fuck all about their relationship. She should have said or done something, but she didn't and I'm sure there's a reason for that. Will it be a good enough reason? Time will tell. I'm sure we'll learn more about them in the next part, possibly on our ride back home with Rachel.
Let's discuss the MC, the weak point of a lot of the games nowadays. This game is unfortunately no exception.
I partly agree with you here, although in this case I think the MC is pretty consistent so far. I mean this is the same guy who can't really talk to girls, he is still kinda intimidated by Rachel and who is kind of a recluse. I don't think him awkwardly praising her feet is out of character at all. Same goes for the whole thing at the clothing shop. More choices would have been nice for sure, but at least we are not being forced to have a foot fetish or get into some femdom with the milfs. At the end of the day we are playing as a character that the dev made and not ourselves. The choices you make in game are yours, but the character outside of those choices is not. It's very easy to forget that.

One last thing about the MC. We are still early in the story, so I think it's too early to judge him. There's a thing called character development so I'm not going to judge him too harshly till we get closer to endgame. If he remains the same guy he was at the beginning of the story, then the criticism is warranted.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
My point was she was trying on bikinis in a clothing shop. The last time I checked a bikini is a piece of clothing so that's pretty normal. Now, having said that, some of those were micro bikinis, that showed plenty of flesh, but still, she wasn't completely nude.
You could see her nipples when she was wearing them, you might not think she was nude but she was pretty damn close and if she tried to wear those at any public pool or beach she would probably be asked to leave or get a public indecency charge by the police.

Carmine is her mother and also her employer, that's true. That's also the main reason why I think she should have just refused to do it. We don't know a lot about their dynamic, but I highly doubt she would have just fired her because of that.

Let me present you a scenario here. She should have just turned to the MC and asked him to leave. In this case she wouldn't have disobeyed her mother, and also would have shifted all the responsibility to the MC, and as a player in this case you'd have a choice to stay or leave. The fact that the dev decided to do the whole scene differently and Tiara didn't ask the MC to leave, surely means there's more to this whole thing that we are lead to believe.
I don't know. going by how she was treated by Carmine and how the game says Carmine "growled" when talking to her and how she thinks Tiara is "soft" I wouldn't be surprised if she was abusive to her and would fire her just to toughen her up or some shit but like you said we still don't know the whole story yet.

I respect your opinion, but in my book it's not sexual harassment. How can this be the same thing as making sexual comments about someone's appearance, groping someone, forcing them to have sex with you for whatever reason and so on? The difference is night and day.
I'm in the U.K so I will use the U.K definition of harassment from here:

Sexual harassment is unwanted behaviour of a sexual nature which:
  • violates your dignity
  • makes you feel intimidated, degraded or humiliated
  • creates a hostile or offensive environment
  • You don’t need to have previously objected to someone's behaviour for it to be considered unwanted.
It sound like sexual harassment to me but I suppose everyone has a different opinion of what it is so I suppose there is no point in going on about it.

Sep 3, 2020
You could see her nipples when she was wearing them, you might not think she was nude but she was pretty damn close and if she tried to wear those at any public pool or beach she would probably be asked to leave or get a public indecency charge by the police.

I don't know. going by how she was treated by Carmine and how the game says Carmine "growled" when talking to her and how she thinks Tiara is "soft" I wouldn't be surprised if she was abusive to her and would fire her just to toughen her up or some shit but like you said we still don't know the whole story yet.

• violates your dignity
  • You don’t need to have previously objected to someone's behaviour for it to be considered unwanted.
It sound like sexual harassment to me but I suppose everyone has a different opinion of what it is so I suppose there is no point in going on about it.
that sounds like sexual harassment to me

she didn't want to do it her mother made her do it

she doesn't have to be naked for it to be sexual harassment

MC even tried to leave but they insisted that he stay

even though they knew how it made her feel

Carmine "growled" when talking to her

people keep saying we don't know the whole story but I'm sorry I don't think there is anything dot could justify that kind of abusive treatment

god sakes just look at the definition in front of you

now I keep playing this game because I want to see them pay for what they did

Sep 3, 2020
Guys lets not forget the only person that could have stop it from the start: the girl.
not necessarily that kind of parent can mentally Fuck with your head and

stop you from developing the self-esteem to stand up for yourself or the ability to say no to them even if you try trust me I know what I'm talkin about

you don't even have to live with the parent for long for that to happen

and adopted or biological parent it doesn't matter

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Guys lets not forget the only person that could have stop it from the start: the girl.
I would add the MC into that point as well. Like other people have said that would be the perfect time to give a choice to have the MC intervene or stay quiet. I know people have said the MC needs time to develop and that would be the perfect time to do so and show some growth for him.

I just hope there will be an option in the next update to at least tell Rachel that you don't agree with what she did and that she was wrong to do that but again the MC is pretty spineless and probably wouldn't do that yet.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
not necessarily that kind of parent can mentally Fuck with your head and

stop you from developing the self-esteem to stand up for yourself or the ability to say no to them even if you try trust me I know what I'm talkin about

you don't even have to live with the parent for long for that to happen

and adopted or biological parent it doesn't matter
Yes but neither the MC, nor us, know what's going on with them. Best course of action would have been to leave the premisse. It wouldn't have happened to me in the first place since I wouldn't even be in the store in the first pace.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020

• violates your dignity
Well, I never claimed to be an expert on the subject, I'm far from it in fact. Still, I think what happened in that clothing shop is nothing compared some of the sexual harassment stories that make the news and are being circulated on social media platforms. I don't know, maybe it's just the fact that it was her mother doing it that's making it look less awful?

Anyway, let's not dwell on it, everyone has their own opinion and that's perfectly fine.

Dec 27, 2020
Why can't you say NO to Rachel on the dinner event, you said No before and that should be clear now as well
Have a little bit of fun here. Don't take it too serious.
My speculation. Look at her apartment, at the walls. She had only pictures of herself on the Walls. In life-size.
Narcissist doing that. And she likes to play games with other people.
She is so full of herself and self-centered that she can't take a no. You are her Boytoy and so a no isn't a no for her. She is not caring for you. Why should she? She isn't caring for Mia as well. Which speaks again for a Personalities Disorder (Histrionic or Narcissistic).

Another less evil description would be. She is concerned about Mia and Testing your loyalty or integrity.

I guess it has a complete different reason, which only the writer knows.

Seriously again. Asked in essence the same question. It seems Rachel and all the others are vital for the story and cant be really put aside.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Why can't you say NO to Rachel on the dinner event, you said No before and that should be clear now as well
I had a similar issues with Mia since before this update I only really liked Rachel and had no interest in Mia. That has changed now but unfortunately Mia and Rachel are the main love interests in this game, so they are going to get the bulk of the content and story focused on them and the other characters are basically side characters.

Dec 27, 2020
I had a similar issues with Mia since before this update I only really liked Rachel and had no interest in Mia. That has changed now but unfortunately Mia and Rachel are the main love interests in this game, so they are going to get the bulk of the content and story focused on them and the other characters are basically side characters.
For me, it was even worse. I was going for Mia because Rachel was clearly nothing for me.
But nothing change story wise. Played it again and only going for the Kinsey. I thought maybe if I avoid Mia, I can avoid Rachel's shit. And to be honest, she is my favorite.
Guess what. I got exact the same things. Like before. Barely anything changed.

Fun note, I always thought Pizza can give you superpowers. Kinsey lifted around 120 KG in the Gym. Just saying. It's the little details which counts the most in the relationship.
Why did I notice stuff like that? Strange?
SinAppeal dont change that. This is hilarious. Some Bugs have to stay.;)

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
For me, it was even worse. I was going for Mia because Rachel was clearly nothing for me.
But nothing change story wise. Played it again and only going for the Kinsey. I thought maybe if I avoid Mia, I can avoid Rachel's shit. And to be honest, she is my favorite.
Guess what. I got exact the same things. Like before. Barely anything changed.
I found Mia kind of boring and uninteresting and didn't like Kinsey after she turns into a massive bitch if you don't tip her. The problem is I like MILFS so I kind of ignored the signals that show Rachel is also a massive bitch till I played the latest update.

Since Tiara isn't a main character I won't be able to ignore everyone and just go after since she seems like the most likable character to me right now. I'm just waiting to see what the second half of the update is like before I decide if I want to keep playing or not.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I found Mia kind of boring and uninteresting and didn't like Kinsey after she turns into a massive bitch if you don't tip her. The problem is I like MILFS so I kind of ignored the signals that show Rachel is also a massive bitch till I played the latest update.
The real LI is Ash, your former work mate. Nothing like a bit of over-the-top workplace drama to get your juices flowing.

(yes, I'm sarcastic, but I'm also interested to see what led to MC being fired)

Sep 3, 2020

Since Tiara isn't a main character I won't be able to ignore everyone and just go after since she seems like the most likable character to me right now. I'm just waiting to see what the second half of the update is like before I decide if I want to keep playing or not.
I'm hoping we can end up with Tiara I'm praying that Tiara has her own route

she looks like the best girl in the entire game in both looks and personality

as for the two main characters

the niece is boring as fuck and her aunt is a horrible human being with no redeeming qualitys all-her aunt cares about is sex

I don't think it's even possible to be in a loving relationship with her aunt

and it is weird coming from me because milfs are my favorite

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes