Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Chapter 5 should be completed in early October or the first half of October.

Also the results of the last poll for Chapter 5 are in.

You asked for the golden dildo. Of course I'm happy to fulfill this wish. But I won't tell you more.

So and now I go back to work :)

btw: Chapter4 Part2 will be online on sunday for everyone.

So for all new interested people, expect Sunday.

Cheers

Sin

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
1369.png

Here we go!
Chapter4 Part2 free release :cool:
Have fun with it guys (this time with Android version ;))

Changelog:
253 new hd renders
9 new 30fps animations
phone mode
new animation mode (slider)

PC

Mac

Android

Sin

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.

If you can, try and seed for a bit to help with initial distribution.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 1.4G rpdl.net-WingsOfSilicon-4.2.zip
1.4G total

SHA1SUM: 9501119086bbf91d06eb4b367c5af92c9016b476

Reactions: Mikedazz1

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
The LIs are kinda bipolar in this game, Mia situation, she acts innocent (and i think she is supposed to be innocent) and 2 minutes after she is getting undressed in front of another girl she basically met the other day and blinking at her, after that she says she wants to go to a club with a slut bikini, i'am so confused. This scene only gave me bisexual vibes and it didn't accomplished nothing, i don't get it.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
The LIs are kinda bipolar in this game, Mia situation, she acts innocent (and i think she is supposed to be innocent) and 2 minutes after she is getting undressed in front of another girl she basically met the other day and blinking at her, after that she says she wants to go to a club with a slut bikini, i'am so confused. This scene only gave me bisexual vibes and it didn't accomplished nothing, i don't get it.
Don't like teens in tight swim outfits?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I do, the scene by itself its fine, but it would be better if at some point it was Mia and the MC, not Mia and Kinsey, it just looks like fan service with nothing to advance the story and adds nothing, plus it gives lesbian vibes.

It also removes the "shock" factor when MC gets to see it, we as players have seen her in the bikini already, it's the same with dream scenes in some VNs that removes the anticipation.

Last edited:

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I do, the scene by itself its fine, but it would be better if at some point it was Mia and the MC, not Mia and Kinsey, it just looks like fan service with nothing to advance the story and adds nothing, plus it gives lesbian vibes.

It also removes the "shock" factor when MC gets to see it, we as players have seen her in it already in the bikini, it's the same with dream scenes that removes the anticipation.
It will make more sense in future chapters.

Scene was planned that way and the MC already had some action with Kinsey :)

But of course I understand your point of view.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So I was replaying the game a moment ago to try a different route, but it seems that if I won't allow Mia to put her hand on MC's tigh then I have unavoidable kissing -> blowjob scenes with Rachel, which was quite irritating tbh as I said no to Mia because I wanted clean slate to focus in the future on Ash or the humiliated girl (forgot her name [still think there should be an option for MC to step in and say that he's not comfortable in participating in her humiliation btw]) and I definitely don't want to have anything to do with Rachel, whom I refused sex earlier.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
It will make more sense in future chapters.
somehow i have read this sentences and its variations a bit to much...

i was interested in this game a few updates ago but my interest dropped after each update till the last one i didnt even played after reading the comments here (and the same sentences i quoted...)
i hated rachel in the chapters i played and from the description there will be no way i will ever change my mind.
about mia... hmm looks good but the way the story so far is told it will be less a romatic story then a corruption one.
also that there is no option to avoid one of the two is a bad sing with the new "LI´s" introduced if you are interested in a single route.
so i think i will wait till all the things so far finally make sense but somehow but i think i will have forgotten about it before it will come so far.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
somehow i have read this sentences and its variations a bit to much...

i was interested in this game a few updates ago but my interest dropped after each update till the last one i didnt even played after reading the comments here (and the same sentences i quoted...)
i hated rachel in the chapters i played and from the description there will be no way i will ever change my mind.
about mia... hmm looks good but the way the story so far is told it will be less a romatic story then a corruption one.
also that there is no option to avoid one of the two is a bad sing with the new "LI´s" introduced if you are interested in a single route.
so i think i will wait till all the things so far finally make sense but somehow but i think i will have forgotten about it before it will come so far.
Of course, if that's a problem for you, just come back in the next updates.

And remember, this is the 'normal' version

The Elite version gets significantly more extras.

So see you hopefully soon

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
After playing this update I think my interest in this game is completely gone. I was initially interested in this game because of Rachel but like I've mentioned before the last update killed any interest I had in her.

After this update I think the game is far too kinetic for me and the small amount of choices you do have make no difference what so ever and the MC annoys me with how much of a pussy he is. I rejected Kinsey at every chance and yet you can still get her sex scene regardless of your previous choices that makes no sense at all.

I think the game clearly isn't for me since there is basically no overall plot or structure and it's just jumping to random fan service scenes with no story plan in mind. The renders look really good though and obviously have a lot of effort put into them but the story isn't interesting enough for me and I don't like any of the Love interests.

Sep 3, 2020
no The Outfits are great he just means personality-wise she's kind of inconsistent

the Outfits are beautiful. But I couldn't enjoy it because I remember when they were bought it kind of traumatized me

but I have to keep playing I keep praying for a Tiara only solo route
and won't stop playing until I see her get her revenge

Sep 3, 2020
After playing this update I think my interest in this game is completely gone. I was initially interested in this game because of Rachel but like I've mentioned before the last update killed any interest I had in her.

After this update I think the game is far too kinetic for me and the small amount of choices you do have make no difference what so ever and the MC annoys me with how much of a pussy he is. I rejected Kinsey at every chance and yet you can still get her sex scene regardless of your previous choices that makes no sense at all.

I think the game clearly isn't for me since there is basically no overall plot or structure and it's just jumping to random fan service scenes with no story plan in mind. The renders look really good though and obviously have a lot of effort put into them but the story isn't interesting enough for me and I don't like any of the Love interests.
bro are you serious please tell me I can reject these two and am not trapped in a relationship with them please

I had plan to reject them both and go straight for Tiara no no

nooooooooooooo

so basically I'm trapped in a relationship with Harvey Weinstein

and her niece with split personality

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
bro are you serious please tell me I can reject these two and am not trapped in a relationship with them please

I had plan to reject them both and go straight for Tiara no no

nooooooooooooo

so basically I'm trapped in a relationship with Harvey Weinstein

and her niece with split personality
You can "reject" them but it seems to have zero impact on the story and the characters still act as if you are interested in them you just avoid the sex scenes. I'm also sorry to say Mia and Rachel are the main characters so it seems like you are going to be stuck with them for the whole game.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
Sep 3, 2020
You can "reject" them but it seems to have zero impact on the story and the characters still act as if you are interested in them you just avoid the sex scenes. I'm also sorry to say Mia and Rachel are the main characters so it seems like you are going to be stuck with them for the whole game.
noooooooooooooooooooooo

if I reject them there Dialogue and attitudes towards me should be different otherwise the choices make no sense

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
if I reject them there Dialogue and attitudes towards me should be different otherwise the choices make no sense
Exactly. I don't know if Mia has different dialogue if you take the creepy pervert choices since I refuse to play a character like that but even if you reject Kinsey the game assumes you didn't so the choices seem pointless from what I have seen.

Sep 3, 2020
Exactly. I don't know if Mia has different dialogue if you take the creepy pervert choices since I refuse to play a character like that but even if you reject Kinsey the game assumes you didn't so the choices seem pointless from what I have seen.
please Developer you have to do something don't trapped me in a relationship with them

if I reject them let them act rejected

dialogue choices must do more than allow you to skip sex scenes

they must be able to change the way the character treat you or change the story somehow

and if it doesn't then the choices are pointless

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes