Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I don't think it's normal to change in front of friends but ok, it's a girly thing I suppose. They are not friends though. To tell you the truth, I don't get what's the point of the entire thing not to mention it's too long. Felt like I was playing a multi protagonist game.
Well technically she never said she could leave to stay that was ALL on Kinsey she could have said "I'll wait outside" but did she? anyways yes I do agree with you on that it did feel like multiple protagonist scene.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I read a comment from a someone saying that some devs don't like certain amount of criticism, i think some people here are commenting because they like the game, so that's a positive. The game has a lot of good things, its just that people in general focus on the negatives, as my comment earlier i personally didn't like the last scene but that doesn't mean i don't like the game.

The last scene to me is bad because i have Mia as main LI, so having her change her behaviour out of nowhere is a huge let down. I kinda liked Kinsey but after that she's already ruined to me, so in a way the scene didn't push the history forward and ruined one LI (possibly 2) to me. Does that mean the dev has to change them based on what i like? Nope, but it's good for him to know that there is multiple types of players that feel a certain way about a scene, how he's gonna take it or use it (or not use it) is up to him.
I couldn't agree more.

thehxr

Dec 24, 2020
This update was like one step forward two steps back... since i already saw the pics from chapter 4 part 1 i expected it so that Mia/Kinsey scene was unnecessary and forced as fuk as i initially thought... i mean didn't they just met and wtf just happened to Mia :WaitWhat: is she a victim of MKUltra?! If this continues i'm gonna start new game and just romance Tiara.

Also below is the chapter 4 script with some fixes... oh and there are still some unoptimized pics that can save some space, my images folder is about 922MB now.
Who said KINSEY and Mia just met???

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Who said KINSEY and Mia just met???
They did just met tho, at the gym.

Mia "All I've been doing is learning what my new chores will be, along with my new classes. I need... I don't know"
Mia "Something... distracting."
Kinsey "Uh... sure. I mean, nothing much has happened since the gym."

This also confirms that they didn't talked inbetween the scenes.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Just decided to try this and used the mod. No thanks on the mod. I'll make my own choices. Not sure if this game is for me though. MC is a bit of simp and only thinks about Mia, but, the only girl I like so far is Kinsey. But, I'll keep playing at least until the end of this update.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I read a comment from a someone saying that some devs don't like certain amount of criticism, i think some people here are commenting because they like the game, so that's a positive. The game has a lot of good things, its just that people in general focus on the negatives, as my comment earlier i personally didn't like the last scene but that doesn't mean i don't like the game.

The last scene to me is bad because i have Mia as main LI, so having her change her behaviour out of nowhere is a huge let down. I kinda liked Kinsey but after that she's already ruined to me, so in a way the scene didn't push the history forward and ruined one LI (possibly 2) to me. Does that mean the dev has to change them based on what i like? Nope, but it's good for him to know that there is multiple types of players that feel a certain way about a scene, how he's gonna take it or use it (or not use it) is up to him.
totally agree with you. that scene was absolutely out of blue. and yea i'm not really fan of lesbian content when it's about main li. just my opinion, i really like this game.

Reactions: SinAppeal
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes