FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I picked Carmine's clothing choice in her store but when i get out of the changing room she acts all disappointed like i chose Rachel's over hers
Out of habit (blame that cluster fuk of a mess College Kings is) i checked the scripts before playing and saw that what i already fixed in part 1, the part 2 script reverted :KEK: so i had to do it again.
It's a minor bug that is not important anyway, you can get the personal fix i use here.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
SinAppeal There are some scripting bugs in chapter4.rpy

As the posts above already mention:
line 583 & 596: $ ch4_rachel_pick & $ ch4_carmine_pick don't get set correctly

line 636+: The entire menu block is indented, so it only activates if walkthrough == True
(fyi, if walkthrough is enough, it's already a boolean)

line 705 & 706: You get $ RachelLP & $ CarmineLP -1. These should be split and moved into the if ch4_carmine_pick is True branches right below.

Last edited:
Reactions: SinAppeal

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Wings of Silicon [Ch. 4 v0.4 Part 2]

This translation is "unofficial,
it was created by a fan.

+ Walkthrough Mod already installed in the patch

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Wings of Silicon [Ch. 4 v0.4 Part 2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ Walkthrough Mod già installata nella patch

**********************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of Wings of Silicon [Ch. 2 v0.2 Part 2]

+ mod - translation "By RIC0H "

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Wings of Silicon [Ch. 2 v0.2 Part 2]

+ mod - traduzione "By RIC0H "

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-09-26
Version: Ch.4 v0.4 Part2

+ Walkthrough Mod already installed in the patch
------------------------------------------------------------------
+ Walkthrough Mod già installata nella patch

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Attached the script.rpy with the annoying splash screen hard pauses turned off so you can click through it. This hard=True crap seems to be going around the dev community lately like the latest Wuhan strains.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Actually Jingles, my eyes didn't wander to the ring. They went straight for the bottle of Aloe Vera lotion I have sitting on the shelf. This thing reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry dates a girlfriend who has "man hands".

manhand.png

Komagic

Dec 18, 2019
you know what ?? you make me want to play a game named my sweet neighbor. Why did he or the team abandon it ?? Why !!!!!

Reactions: SinAppeal

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Well I started playing, was enjoying, but sadly I am going to pass on this one. I can't choose one path, so since it is not a harem (or multiple LI) VN I will pass it by.
Think I have said this before and seen it before. If Devs don't want to keep hearing cries for harems, then stop writing such great characters lol...
I wish you the best, but sadly this ones not for me.
Also, just for the record, while I do play MANY harem type VNs, I can play ones where you choose... but they are rare.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Well I started playing, was enjoying, but sadly I am going to pass on this one. I can't choose one path, so since it is not a harem (or multiple LI) VN I will pass it by.
Think I have said this before and seen it before. If Devs don't want to keep hearing cries for harems, then stop writing such great characters lol...
Also, just for the record, while I do play MANY harem type VNs, I can play ones where you choose... but they are rare.
I know the feeling, I pass on ALL harem games.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I'm calling bs on the plausibility of this scene.

fresno.png

Just where exactly is this VN set anyway? The script mumbles something about "Silicon Gorge" but all of the vibes are that this is really Silicon Valley. There's references to long plane trips to the West, going to the wharf, whale watching tours. We have Sunny skies and not a lick of rain/fog/shitty weather so far. I'm thinking more Star Trek Save the Whales here, and not some English wannabe down around Bristol.

So yeah.... bay area it is. I don't know about you, but the last time I had to do a gig out in San Jose, my corporate overlords scheduled me into a client the same week as SEMICON West. I got probably the last car rental available, and the only hotel room I could get was a two hour drive halfway down to LA at Caramel by the Sea. Everything is non-stop traffic jams on the 405, and people were piled on top of each other in housing. Note that this was some years before the silicon serfdoms imposed by Facebook and Google and before Sun was assimilated by Oracle.

So I look at this scene and immediately think that they must have taken their bikes on a "commuter" plane and landed in Des Moines Iowa.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

View attachment 1426964

Just where exactly is this VN set anyway? The script mumbles something about "Silicon Gorge" but all of the vibes are that this is really Silicon Valley. There's references to long plane trips to the West, going to the wharf, whale watching tours. We have Sunny skies and not a lick of rain/fog/shitty weather so far. I'm thinking more Star Trek Save the Whales here, and not some English wannabe down around Bristol.

So yeah.... bay area it is. I don't know about you, but the last time I had to do a gig out in San Jose, my corporate overlords scheduled me into a client the same week as SEMICON West. I got probably the last car rental available, and the only hotel room I could get was a two hour drive halfway down to LA at Caramel by the Sea. Everything is non-stop traffic jams on the 405, and people were piled on top of each other in housing. Note that this was some years before the silicon serfdoms imposed by Facebook and Google and before Sun was assimilated by Oracle.

So I look at this scene and immediately think that they must have taken their bikes on a "commuter" plane and landed in Des Moines Iowa.
I've too many miles, too many hotel rooms, too many shows, not to sit here and laugh my ass off. Excellent observation!

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

View attachment 1426964

Ah, but see, it only SOUNDS like Silicon Valley, but it's Silicon Gorge... completely different...
Oh... and most importantly, it's a fantasy world :D

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
i was busy with some rl stuff, that I wasn't able to comment here. anyway now I will :)

please Developer you have to do something don't trapped me in a relationship with them

if I reject them let them act rejected

dialogue choices must do more than allow you to skip sex scenes

they must be able to change the way the character treat you or change the story somehow

and if it doesn't then the choices are pointless

gotcha, pointless choices are a waste of time. I def. need to improve on those. After replaying the game several times, there were some choices in which I have to agree with you.
for now they have to be as they are. otherwise saves will be broken.

but for the whole season, the will be adapted to something more sensible.

Yeah. Mia's cute and desirable. Rachel is perhaps a bit too cougar, but tastes vary and she and Kinsey, the side girl, will be available long before we convince Mia to let us have our way with her. Not sure where the other two fit yet, but perhaps a threesome with Carmine and Rach? MILF sandwich anyone?

By any measure this is a solid start. I'm more than willing to let the dev sort out his storylines and evolve his game. Maybe he'll fall short, but so far he's delivered a game well above average and I see promise in his work.
Your Li won't turn out like a real lesbian slut. so no worries. there are some kinks, but you will decide how far you will go and what you will see in the future of them.

LI of the main girls is the main focus. no lesbian side paths.

But a threesome could be nice imo :KEK:

don't misunderstand us for a first game it's really good and I admired the way this developer takes criticism I wish more developers could be like him

and as long as you're not being insultive to the dev or being an ass

it's okay criticism doesn't have to be a bad thing or even a negative thing
The main thing is as i've been a member of this forum for quite a few years: i think there is a level that first game devs can take criticism and if it gets to a level, they usually take it as a personal attack. The level can vary with the type of kinks included in games.
im cool with criticism. it's the only way to improve. of course some are harsh. but I have to take what it is. a possibility for improvement.

I agree with you don't get me wrong I love some lesbian action from time to time, but I don't see Mia being into girls if anything Rachel is the type of character that would be into girls and of course Kinsey since she tried to seduce Mia by taking her bathing suite top off and giving some stupid common excuse when Mia yelled at her good for her loll. Hopefully we have the opportunity to make that choice and not be forced.
yeah you will have a choice!

Who's the virgin in this visual novel?
For sure Mia, the others won't be revealed now :p

I know Mia is kind of who the game is written towards being the primary LI, but Kinsey is my girl. Looks, personality the whole thing - I just like her better. Nothing against Mia, she's hot and sweet but Kinsey is the whole package. I've always preferred brunettes to blondes, and Kinsey is a little more athletic build and a little more of a loose cannon. Obviously we'll see how the whole thing works out. No downside in ending up with both! ;)
Kinsey is a totally different than Mia or Tiara. But I can agreee, I like her character very much!

I read a comment from a someone saying that some devs don't like certain amount of criticism, i think some people here are commenting because they like the game, so that's a positive. The game has a lot of good things, its just that people in general focus on the negatives, as my comment earlier i personally didn't like the last scene but that doesn't mean i don't like the game.

The last scene to me is bad because i have Mia as main LI, so having her change her behaviour out of nowhere is a huge let down. I kinda liked Kinsey but after that she's already ruined to me, so in a way the scene didn't push the history forward and ruined one LI (possibly 2) to me. Does that mean the dev has to change them based on what i like? Nope, but it's good for him to know that there is multiple types of players that feel a certain way about a scene, how he's gonna take it or use it (or not use it) is up to him.
SinAppeal I'm sure it's been asked dozens of time so sorry to bother but is there Harem on your game? Good luck anyways

Wings of Silicon is not a classic LI VN like "Dating my Daughter" nor a Harem like "DIK"
It's combining the two worlds. so you have some side love interest but some tough nuts to crack (the main LI).
I dont wanna reveal too much at this point. The story is in my head and will be brought in chapters. so with each chapter you will understand.

Sex virgin?
see above :D

The story disappeared completely.
sometimes you need a different chapter that is a bit disruptive. so be patient. chapter 5 will be more solid for LI.

Sorry to be honest here, but the young girls walking towards the camera, without any facial expresion was straight from a horror movie... never do that again dev
Right, this was my first try of a walking animation in daz with a small gpu. I know there is plenty room for improvements (y)

SinAppeal There are some scripting bugs in chapter4.rpy

As the posts above already mention:
line 583 & 596: $ ch4_rachel_pick & $ ch4_carmine_pick don't get set correctly

line 636+: The entire menu block is indented, so it only activates if walkthrough == True
(fyi, if walkthrough is enough, it's already a boolean)

line 705 & 706: You get $ RachelLP & $ CarmineLP -1. These should be split and moved into the if ch4_carmine_pick is True branches right below.
thank you for checking the code. I will insert that.

you know what ?? you make me want to play a game named my sweet neighbor. Why did he or the team abandon it ?? Why !!!!!
haha MSN was a great game. sadly they abandoned it. hopefully you like WoS and you are having fun playing it.

no worries. if this is not for you, I am fine with it. pls check out my comment above about LI/ Lesbian / Harem

by the way I plan to release Chapter 5 end of next week.

Sin

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes