krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
It seems that it is the dev's first game on his own. You can't really expect the kind of branching storytelling from him/her that gives choices like a veteran game dev of a few games. The dev had a story in his/her head and is learning. I would be harsher if it was the second or third game.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
It seems that it is the dev's first game on his own. You can't really expect the kind of branching storytelling from him/her that gives choices like a veteran game dev of a few games. The dev had a story in his/her head and is learning. I would be harsher if it was the second or third game.
Well I had a big text done but I decided to refresh first and that I'm gona shut up. All I'm gona say is that at this point I'm pretty much out of LIs.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I'm having a hard time figuring out this game. The Lis change their personality every 5 minutes and on top of that I don't really like any of them at this point. Like for example who is Mia? Is she into girls now? Is she this sweet innocent kind of girl or a slutty party girl? I don't know, she seems to be both. It doesn't make any sense to me.

On top of that, Mc is a pussy. I think this is it for me with this game.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Yeah. Mia's cute and desirable. Rachel is perhaps a bit too cougar, but tastes vary and she and Kinsey, the side girl, will be available long before we convince Mia to let us have our way with her. Not sure where the other two fit yet, but perhaps a threesome with Carmine and Rach? MILF sandwich anyone?

By any measure this is a solid start. I'm more than willing to let the dev sort out his storylines and evolve his game. Maybe he'll fall short, but so far he's delivered a game well above average and I see promise in his work.

Sep 3, 2020
don't misunderstand us for a first game it's really good and I admired the way this developer takes criticism I wish more developers could be like him

and as long as you're not being insultive to the dev or being an ass

it's okay criticism doesn't have to be a bad thing or even a negative thing

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
On top of that, Mc is a pussy. I think this is it for me with this game.
You are widely experienced in these games and I generally enjoy your commentary. Tastes vary and if none of the LIs please you no point in staying.

That said. Is the MC a pussy or just not a player? He tells Kinsey he's rusty and is concerned he'll disappoint her. I didn't read that as a pussy and when the scene concluded her expectations were certainly met if not exceeded.
I'm not taking issue with your comment, more interested in exactly why you see him as a pussy.

Reactions: SinAppeal

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
it's okay criticism doesn't have to be a bad thing or even a negative thing
The main thing is as i've been a member of this forum for quite a few years: i think there is a level that first game devs can take criticism and if it gets to a level, they usually take it as a personal attack. The level can vary with the type of kinks included in games.

• Thinking Face

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I'm having a hard time figuring out this game. The Lis change their personality every 5 minutes and on top of that I don't really like any of them at this point. Like for example who is Mia? Is she into girls now? Is she this sweet innocent kind of girl or a slutty party girl? I don't know, she seems to be both. It doesn't make any sense to me.
I agree with you don't get me wrong I love some lesbian action from time to time, but I don't see Mia being into girls if anything Rachel is the type of character that would be into girls and of course Kinsey since she tried to seduce Mia by taking her bathing suite top off and giving some stupid common excuse when Mia yelled at her good for her loll. Hopefully we have the opportunity to make that choice and not be forced.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I know Mia is kind of who the game is written towards being the primary LI, but Kinsey is my girl. Looks, personality the whole thing - I just like her better. Nothing against Mia, she's hot and sweet but Kinsey is the whole package. I've always preferred brunettes to blondes, and Kinsey is a little more athletic build and a little more of a loose cannon. Obviously we'll see how the whole thing works out. No downside in ending up with both! ;)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
This update was like one step forward two steps back... since i already saw the pics from chapter 4 part 1 i expected it so that Mia/Kinsey scene was unnecessary and forced as fuk as i initially thought... i mean didn't they just met and wtf just happened to Mia :WaitWhat: is she a victim of MKUltra?! If this continues i'm gonna start new game and just romance Tiara.

Also below is the chapter 4 script with some fixes... oh and there are still some unoptimized pics that can save some space, my images folder is about 922MB now.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
This update was like one step forward two steps back... since i already saw the pics from chapter 4 part 1 i expected it so that Mia/Kinsey scene was unnecessary and forced as fuk as i initially thought... i mean didn't they just met and wtf just happened to Mia :WaitWhat: is she a victim of MKUltra?! If this continues i'm gonna start new game and just romance Tiara.

Also below is the chapter 4 script with some fixes... oh and there are still some unoptimized pics that can save some space, my images folder is about 922MB now.
I agree my friend, but the problem is not Mia it's Kinsey she's a female dog in heat and ready to go and just like you said they just barely met and she already wants to seduce Mia by taking her top off? I mean DAMN and she knew what she was doing and after that she tries to play that innocent card saying "I misread the signs" HA! most likely that scene will be another BIG decision to make.

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I agree my friend, but the problem is not Mia it's Kinsey she's a female dog in heat and ready to go and just like you said they just barely met and she already wants to seduce Mia by taking her top off? I mean DAMN and she knew what she was doing and after that she tries to play that innocent card saying "I misread the signs" HA! most likely that scene will be another BIG decision to make.
Well to be fair Mia got naked in front of her first. Kinsey even offered to turn around, so yeah, one can say there were signs.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Well to be fair Mia got naked in front of her first. Kinsey even offered to turn around, so yeah, one can say there were signs.
She also did say she was use to changing in front of her friends and besides Kinsey went the whole 100 yard when she took her top off and Mia's reaction was on point when she got mad she's lucky she didn't bitch slap Kinsey right there lol and just I like said that scene will probably be another big decision to make.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
She also did say she was use to changing in front of her friends and besides Kinsey went the whole 100 yard when she took her top off and Mia's reaction was on point when she got mad she's lucky she didn't bitch slap Kinsey right there lol and just I like said that scene will probably be another big decision to make.
Sneak peak from the next update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I don't think it's normal to change in front of friends but ok, it's a girly thing I suppose. They are not friends though. To tell you the truth, I don't get what's the point of the entire thing not to mention it's too long. Felt like I was playing a multi protagonist game.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I read a comment from a someone saying that some devs don't like certain amount of criticism, i think some people here are commenting because they like the game, so that's a positive. The game has a lot of good things, its just that people in general focus on the negatives, as my comment earlier i personally didn't like the last scene but that doesn't mean i don't like the game.

The last scene to me is bad because i have Mia as main LI, so having her change her behaviour out of nowhere is a huge let down. I kinda liked Kinsey but after that she's already ruined to me, so in a way the scene didn't push the history forward and ruined one LI (possibly 2) to me. Does that mean the dev has to change them based on what i like? Nope, but it's good for him to know that there is multiple types of players that feel a certain way about a scene, how he's gonna take it or use it (or not use it) is up to him.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes