Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
to be honest the look on Tiara face haunted me

I'm hoping the developer will see these comments

and give us a reply

or give us an option to put them in there place and stop them treating her like that

it's kind of a heartbreaking scene to watch
He already has if you scroll up and read his responses to the backlash. He has said to just be patient, things are not as they seem and there will be a reckoning. It doesn't help that this current public release is only part 1 of 2 (2 will be released next week), so you are only getting one side of the story.

That's why I like to space out my updates and play every other or 2 updates in a row before coming back, but if this is really turning your stomach then I'd stay away completely or at least long enough for this story arc to play itself out more.

Sep 3, 2020
He already has if you scroll up and read his responses to the backlash. He has said to just be patient, things are not as they seem and there will be a reckoning. It doesn't help that this current public release is only part 1 of 2 (2 will be released next week), so you are only getting one side of the story.

That's why I like to space out my updates and play every other or 2 updates in a row before coming back, but if this is really turning your stomach then I'd stay away completely or at least long enough for this story arc to play itself out more.
thank you so much brother that was hard to watch you have no idea

and what made it worse was one of the people doing that to her is her own mother it just makes those two irredeemable in my eyes

I know everything is not as it seems but that was sick

I don't know how the developer is going to justify their actions

I can't believe I'm supposed to look at one of them as a love interest after that

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
100 Patrons Special 4k Wallpaper is online :love:

Regarding the LezDom and the humiliation of Tiara, I will comment in more detail in the near future.

I really excite, how controversial this scene is discussed.

Soon it's time for some enlightenment.;)

But now enjoy the wallpaper.

Sin

Sep 3, 2020
100 Patrons Special 4k Wallpaper is online :love:

Regarding the LezDom and the humiliation of Tiara, I will comment in more detail in the near future.

I really excite, how controversial this scene is discussed.

Soon it's time for some enlightenment.;)

But now enjoy the wallpaper.

Sin
okay but I hope the excuses not like we were just trying to build up her confidence

that's not good enough I basically have to sit there and watch a girl be sexually harassed by her own mother and her mother's friend

and if that wasn't bad enough they brought a strange man into the dressing-room to stare at her making it even worse

I'm so pissed off at the mc

he should have tried to help her out.

or tell the two of them to fucking stop it

just because the two of them told him it was all right he shouldn't have listened to them
but I do love the way you handle criticism

I wish more developers could be like you

just promise me you're not going to let them off the hook

please please I'm begging you they have to pay for what they did

please don't make it like we're sorry and she's like All Is Forgiven

• Red Heart
Reactions: SinAppeal

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
I might be in the minority here, but I really didn't mind those Tiara scenes that much. She was told to try on swimsuits in a clothing shop and not strip naked or do something inappropriate. I mean, obviously, those scenes were pretty uncomfortable and it was definitely not a nice thing to do to her, but she definitely wasn't forced or sexually harassed, she could have just easily walked away if she was really that disturbed by the whole situation.

As for the milfs... I mean Rachel was already kind of an asshole for trying to seduce the MC from Mia, so I'm not surprised that she went along with it. I agree that it wasn't the best introduction for Carmine either, but then again, as things stand, she seems like a regular cougar just like Rachel so I wasn't expecting neither of them to act like angels. I'm sure there's more to them than that, but I don't think their behavior was out of character at all.

That brings us to our good old MC. Should he have just walked away? Probably, but it was such an unusual situation that I really can't blame him for staying. And it's not like, he was just standing there, with a creepy smile, he actually tried to speed things up and even suggested that he should leave at one point.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I might be in the minority here, but I really didn't mind those Tiara scenes that much. She was told to try on swimsuits in a clothing shop and not strip naked or do something inappropriate. I mean, obviously, those scenes were pretty uncomfortable and it was definitely not a nice thing to do to her, but she definitely wasn't forced or sexually harassed, she could have just easily walked away if she was really that disturbed by the whole situation.
I don't get your point here yes the swimsuits weren't that bad until the last two but she was still clearly uncomfortable and bullied into doing what her mother who is also her employer told her to, I don't see how she could walk away from that.

The fact that Rachel and Carmine both knew she was uncomfortable but bullied her into doing it anyway because Tiara is "soft" makes them both horrible people and makes Carmine out to be a horrible mother and person if she is knowingly forcing her daughter into situations that she isn't comfortable with.

This also isn't including the fact that it is sexual harassment and I don't know what person would sexually harass their own daughter, never mind Rachel joining in and encouraging that kind of behavior. Then their is also how fucking weird it is that someone is buying micro bikinis for their niece that is just completely strange.

All I can think of for the reason for those scenes is it is an excuse to show Tiara in sexy outfits and establish that two of the characters are complete unlikable bullies and tease some possible femdom scenes in the future for people into that content and has no story reason other that what I just mentioned.

Dec 27, 2020
All I can think of for the reason for those scenes is it is an excuse to show Tiara in sexy outfits and establish that two of the characters are complete unlikable bullies and tease some possible femdom scenes in the future for people into that content and has no story reason other that what I just mentioned.
I think the same. Well said. Femdom was added as a tag for this update and then removed again.
We have a little Tag Ping-Pong here. I am, too, very suspicious.

As for the milfs... I mean Rachel was already kind of an asshole for trying to seduce the MC from Mia, so I'm not surprised that she went along with it. I agree that it wasn't the best introduction for Carmine either, but then again, as things stand, she seems like a regular cougar just like Rachel so I wasn't expecting neither of them to act like angels. I'm sure there's more to them than that, but I don't think their behavior was out of character at all.
I didn't understand you. You don't mind the scene that much but why?

She was forced to try on Micro Bikinis. Which is by the way is as good as to be naked.
It is meant to be sexual. What else? So Sexual harassment by her own mother is pretty accurate in my book.
You have said it yourself. Rachel was unlikable from the get go and Carmine was not good implemented.

Why do you not mind?

The only question, and that bothers me too. And in that Point I agree with you. Why did tiara not face slap her mother and make a scene? Because we wouldn't see her in Bikinis. That's the only reason I see.

That brings us to our good old MC. Should he have just walked away? Probably, but it was such an unusual situation that I really can't blame him for staying. And it's not like, he was just standing there, with a creepy smile, he actually tried to speed things up and even suggested that he should leave at one point.
Let's discuss the MC, the weak point of a lot of the games nowadays. This game is unfortunately no exception.
IMO

We as players lack power of choice.
To be constructive, some pics in the Spoiler section. To elaborate it better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is good to have choices like that.

It is too late. We should get the choice earlier, in my opinion. I don't want him to say that. I am not a sub.
We are talking from an MC who couldn't speak a complet sentence 5 minutes before that... and then this.

And then it doesn't matter. I think that is the only real choice which matters. Besides everything else, I see everything. Nothing changed.

So yeah, the game has an MC problem. Not only in that scene.
And as Rinbael said, there is the Sword of Damocles. The introduction of Femdom or the attempt to do so.

Sep 3, 2020
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

she told her mother several times she didn't want to do it

her mother forced her to do it

and before you say she could have just walked out obviously you've never been under the control of an abusive or controling parent for years

my little brother was forced to work and give my dad all the money even into his twenties

sometimes you just can't say no even if you want to

does this look like the kind of woman that would allow her to leave
screenshot0003.png

screenshot0007.png
and about no sexual harassment

I have a reading disability so I cant put it into words luckily I don't have to because other people have already explained it better than I can

screenshot0008.png

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020

So after reading all the hate for that scene, I finally got around to playing this update despite wanting to hold off until part 2 is released next week, and to be honest, I didn't find it at all that offensive. I mean, sure its kinda demeaning, and not really cool for Carmine bringing the MC to check out her daughter...especially in progressively more provacative swim suits that Mia would NEVER wear, so either Rachel doesn't know her niece as well as she thinks or she was using this event as pretense to get the MC worked up and for each cougar to show off their respective pets.

I did like how the MC tried to speed things along and didn't perv out much like I'm sure the cougars were expecting him to. As both older ladies couldn't help flirting with the MC and with Rachel checking out Carmine as well, they should have just suggested the 3 of them go for dinner/drinks/dancing and end the night in a threesome, leaving Tiara out of it.

All that being said, initially, I didn't see anything wrong with a mother asking her daughter to model some swimsuits on behalf of a good (female) friend and loyal customer. It only started to get a little out of control as more and more skin was revealed, making Tiara progressively more uncomfortable and distressed once they asked the MC to join them. If anything that goes to show the personality/character of Tiara not being the slut/skank that some girls are in a similar situation.

I also liked a possible redemption path with Ash, as I really liked her character assuming she was sincere in the lobby and not setting up the MC in order to get closer to Rachel herself. So far I definitely have a milf save and Mia/Ash (hopefully) save going on even though there is some overlap like the scene in the parking garage where both Rachel and Mia kiss the MC on the lips in front of the other.

I like Rachel, and find her backstory compelling, being a widower and alone after focusing on her career, she still has managed to take excellent care of her body and she's upfront with the MC going after what she wants, putting it out there so there's no misunderstanding. The only thing I don't like about this self proclaimed bad girl, is competing with her own niece for the same guy when he was clearly interested in the niece first, but she decided to play dirty to steal him from her. It's kind of an ugly/negative personality flaw, but it also makes her more human...having her own strengths and weaknesses.

Last edited:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I like Rachel, and find her backstory compelling, being a widower and alone after focusing on her career, she still has managed to take excellent care of her body and she's upfront with the MC going after what she wants, putting it out there so there's no misunderstanding. The only thing I don't like about this self proclaimed bad girl-cougar, is competing with her own niece for the same guy when he was clearly interested in the niece first, but she decided to play dirty to steal him from her. It's kind of an ugly/negative personality flaw, but it also makes her more human...having her own strengths and weaknesses.
Apparently she can't take no for an answer and wants to make the head of the MC with her Lambo and luxury gifts to make him her Toy. So far she didn't shown any feelings for him whatsoever. Her personality also makes me wonder how she achived such health, if using her brain or other parts of her body. ;)

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yup that whole Tiara bikini scene was unconformable to say the least. I expected for player/MC to have a choice here and try to help out Tiara and remedy the situation with those two wild she-demons. :eek:

You missed a great opportunity here dev!!! :WutFace:
The MC did show his distaste and how uncomfortable he was with this whole scene by constantly asking if this was really necessary, checking on Tiara, and overall if they could just speed up this changeroom scene. Other than throwing a tantrum and leaving, there wasn't much more he could do considering he just met Carmine and Tiara for the first time and barely knows Rachel. As it is, they both admitted how rowdy they can get when in each others company so if that's their 'normal' behavior, other than bailing on them, there's not much else he could do.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
The MC did show his distaste and how uncomfortable he was with this whole scene by constantly asking if this was really necessary, checking on Tiara, and overall if they could just speed up this changeroom scene. Other than throwing a tantrum and leaving, there wasn't much more he could do considering he just met Carmine and Tiara for the first time and barely knows Rachel. As it is, they both admitted how rowdy they can get when in each others company so if that's their 'normal' behavior, other than bailing on them, there's not much else he could do.
True true... what i'm saying is that the dev could have given the player some choices here like say: Intervene or Ignore (basically what happened where MC had minimum to no impact on the matter)... so if you go intervene we see some inner thoughts of MC and quick dialog between characters and then you again have two choices here again, Diplomatic (where you try to remedy the unconformable situation "nicely") or Help Tiara by any means necessary (this brakes MC character a bit tho but hey this is a Visual Novel with choices right :sneaky:)!

This whole event could be enhanced with few choices here and there.

Not related to this EGame so speaking in general now but i always say when it comes to erotic scenes of any kind, the more choices the player has the better the erotic scenes or even the story can be (all within the reason of keeping the integrity of the story ofc).

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
True true... what i'm saying is that the dev could have given the player some choices here like say: Intervene or Ignore (basically what happened where MC had minimum to no impact on the matter)... so if you go intervene we see some inner thoughts of MC and quick dialog between characters and then you again have two choices here again, Diplomatic (where you try to remedy the unconformable situation "nicely") or Help Tiara by any means necessary (this brakes MC character a bit tho but hey this is a Visual Novel with choices right :sneaky:)!

Not related to this EGame so speaking in general now but i always say when it comes to erotic scenes of any kind, the more choices the player has the better the erotic scenes or even the story can be (all within the reason of keeping the integrity of the story ofc).
It's not only that. He goes for a ride, picks folders around, go buy clothes, is not alowed to pay and to end it he doesn't have the spine to see that the girl is clearly in distress to do anything. All of this without the player having a choice in the matter. So no, it's only the scene with tiara, but how spineless he behaved during the entire update.
What I and others wanted to know was if the MC was gona behave like a beta, a bitch, a soyboy or whatever you call spineless people in english, the rest of the game.

There are other devs that make almost instant updates if one is not on certain paths like: "You want go with Rachel?"; "No". This the end of the update. The player then can choose to load and see the path he declined to go to, see the update, and make his mind on wich route to follow. Like with a message: "If you go with Rachel there is femdom/humiliation or whatever. I think it's preferable although people also complain but at least there was a choice.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's not only that. He goes for a ride, picks folders around, go buy clothes, is not alowed to pay and to end it he doesn't have the spine to see that the girl is clearly in distress to do anything. All of this without the player having a choice in the matter. So no, it's only the scene with tiara, but how spineless he behaved during the entire update.
What I and others wanted to know was if the MC was gona behave like a beta, a bitch, a soyboy or whatever you call spineless people in english, the rest of the game.

There are other devs that make almost instant updates if one is not on certain paths like: "You want go with Rachel?"; "No". This the end of the update. The player then can choose to load and see the path he declined to go to, see the update, and make his mind on wich route to follow. Like with a message: "If you go with Rachel there is femdom/humiliation or whatever. I think it's preferable although people also complain but at least there was a choice.
You do bring up an interesting point in that maybe there could be some hints if on the Rachel path, there is a choice to define what kind of relationship you want with her? Personally I've never played the role of being a boy-toy with a sugar mamma so I'm willing to see how this dynamic progresses, but for those not interested in that kind of relationship with her, maybe there should be an option with her where you essentially go Alpha and tell her you appreciate her 'gifts' but that's not the kind of relationship you want with her.

On the other hand, if there is going to be a choice for how to proceed with Rachel in general, and Carmine/Tiara specifically, for those who want to play a 'corruption' route, there should also be the option to collude with Carmine and Rachel and join in, otherwise if its a turn off, then just call a ride share to pickup the MC or go for a walk and leave the store/avoid the rest of the scene.

I do agree at this point it seems like the MC is trapped into a kinetic novel with no choices other than dealing with Ash, so that could be a realistic option. Again, for me its not a deal breaker but having more choices is always preferable.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
In the boutique, if Carmine's pick is chosen she gets + points, but after trying the outfit the script reads as rejecting Carmine's choice and points are deducted.
A flag doesn't get set properly in the script. I think the devs are aware of the issue though.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
The only thing I can really say I disliked about the game so far, is while playing and it telling me to save here, it gave me the impression that that was the size of each chapter...So color me surprised while playing what I thought was just mid way into Ch.2 it suddenly tells me about Ch.4's update...I kinda felt bait and switched there. Now after that I totally love Rachel, she's super sexy so I'll easily keep playing this game so far, just may wait on the updates.

Reactions: SinAppeal

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I'm sorry I know that this scene was supposed to be hot

but it just made me feel uncomfortable and it felt wrong

and when they invited the MC to come and look at her in those clothes it felt
more wrong

the poor girl was not into it and she felt uncomfortable

just because the two of them thought it was no big deal that doesn't mean it was not a big deal

I kept hoping and praying for an option for the MC to call them out and put them in their place for what they did

to make them admit they were wrong
View attachment 1408746 View attachment 1408747
I feel so sorry for that poor girl

try to look at it this way

if the two of them were Men
and if they made her do that

it would be wrong

but because the two of them are women's it makes it alright

I feel so sad after I had to stop playing
And tell Tiara that if she wants to file a workplace harassment lawsuit MC will back her up as a witness.
Prime example of how to ruin 2 out of 5 Main LIs.

A mother doing this to her own daughter.

Would be my ratting 3 out of 5. Seriously, you can make that scene, but first the milfs need us as readers on the good side. Now both Characters have to fight an uphill battle and will most likely lose. Like in 90% of all other games here. Name me one where a character after this came back.

I will ask again. SinAppeal are we able to avoid Femdom(Lezdom) or LIs we don't like?
My choices don't matter a lot, it seems. Or am I wrong. Tried everything.
to be honest the look on Tiara face haunted me

I'm hoping the developer will see these comments

and give us a reply

or give us an option to put them in there place and stop them treating her like that

it's kind of a heartbreaking scene to watch
*cough

That was soooo good. Like a Bow drawn for decades and then suddenly released.
Seriously, this is the reason why I subscribed to that project.
I still can't believe it. That's the first MC who reacted like I would have done, and the dev listened. So I put my money where my mouth is.
I don't know if this game will become good. But for now this was worth my money. The Dev had it in his hands, so to speak.

It is the proof that you can write an inexperienced MC. But make him relatable and not a wimp or idiot.
thank you so much brother that was hard to watch you have no idea

and what made it worse was one of the people doing that to her is her own mother it just makes those two irredeemable in my eyes

I know everything is not as it seems but that was sick

I don't know how the developer is going to justify their actions

I can't believe I'm supposed to look at one of them as a love interest after that
okay but I hope the excuses not like we were just trying to build up her confidence

that's not good enough I basically have to sit there and watch a girl be sexually harassed by her own mother and her mother's friend

and if that wasn't bad enough they brought a strange man into the dressing-room to stare at her making it even worse

I'm so pissed off at the mc

he should have tried to help her out.

or tell the two of them to fucking stop it

just because the two of them told him it was all right he shouldn't have listened to them
but I do love the way you handle criticism

I wish more developers could be like you

just promise me you're not going to let them off the hook

please please I'm begging you they have to pay for what they did

please don't make it like we're sorry and she's like All Is Forgiven

I don't get your point here yes the swimsuits weren't that bad until the last two but she was still clearly uncomfortable and bullied into doing what her mother who is also her employer told her to, I don't see how she could walk away from that.

The fact that Rachel and Carmine both knew she was uncomfortable but bullied her into doing it anyway because Tiara is "soft" makes them both horrible people and makes Carmine out to be a horrible mother and person if she is knowingly forcing her daughter into situations that she isn't comfortable with.

This also isn't including the fact that it is sexual harassment and I don't know what person would sexually harass their own daughter, never mind Rachel joining in and encouraging that kind of behavior. Then their is also how fucking weird it is that someone is buying micro bikinis for their niece that is just completely strange.

I think the same. Well said. Femdom was added as a tag for this update and then removed again.
We have a little Tag Ping-Pong here. I am, too, very suspicious.

I didn't understand you. You don't mind the scene that much but why?

She was forced to try on Micro Bikinis. Which is by the way is as good as to be naked.
It is meant to be sexual. What else? So Sexual harassment by her own mother is pretty accurate in my book.
You have said it yourself. Rachel was unlikable from the get go and Carmine was not good implemented.

Why do you not mind?

The only question, and that bothers me too. And in that Point I agree with you. Why did tiara not face slap her mother and make a scene? Because we wouldn't see her in Bikinis. That's the only reason I see.

Let's discuss the MC, the weak point of a lot of the games nowadays. This game is unfortunately no exception.
IMO

We as players lack power of choice.
To be constructive, some pics in the Spoiler section. To elaborate it better.

It is good to have choices like that.

It is too late. We should get the choice earlier, in my opinion. I don't want him to say that. I am not a sub.
We are talking from an MC who couldn't speak a complet sentence 5 minutes before that... and then this.

And then it doesn't matter. I think that is the only real choice which matters. Besides everything else, I see everything. Nothing changed.

So yeah, the game has an MC problem. Not only in that scene.
And as Rinbael said, there is the Sword of Damocles. The introduction of Femdom or the attempt to do so.
View attachment 1409565 View attachment 1409566

she told her mother several times she didn't want to do it

her mother forced her to do it

and before you say she could have just walked out obviously you've never been under the control of an abusive or controling parent for years

my little brother was forced to work and give my dad all the money even into his twenties

sometimes you just can't say no even if you want to

does this look like the kind of woman that would allow her to leave
View attachment 1409568

View attachment 1409575
and about no sexual harassment

I have a reading disability so I cant put it into words luckily I don't have to because other people have already explained it better than I can

View attachment 1409577
So after reading all the hate for that scene, I finally got around to playing this update despite wanting to hold off until part 2 is released next week, and to be honest, I didn't find it at all that offensive. I mean, sure its kinda demeaning, and not really cool for Carmine bringing the MC to check out her daughter...especially in progressively more provacative swim suits that Mia would NEVER wear, so either Rachel doesn't know her niece as well as she thinks or she was using this event as pretense to get the MC worked up and for each cougar to show off their respective pets.

I did like how the MC tried to speed things along and didn't perv out much like I'm sure the cougars were expecting him to. As both older ladies couldn't help flirting with the MC and with Rachel checking out Carmine as well, they should have just suggested the 3 of them go for dinner/drinks/dancing and end the night in a threesome, leaving Tiara out of it.

All that being said, initially, I didn't see anything wrong with a mother asking her daughter to model some swimsuits on behalf of a good (female) friend and loyal customer. It only started to get a little out of control as more and more skin was revealed, making Tiara progressively more uncomfortable and distressed once they asked the MC to join them. If anything that goes to show the personality/character of Tiara not being the slut/skank that some girls are in a similar situation.

I also liked a possible redemption path with Ash, as I really liked her character assuming she was sincere in the lobby and not setting up the MC in order to get closer to Rachel herself. So far I definitely have a milf save and Mia/Ash (hopefully) save going on even though there is some overlap like the scene in the parking garage where both Rachel and Mia kiss the MC on the lips in front of the other.

I like Rachel, and find her backstory compelling, being a widower and alone after focusing on her career, she still has managed to take excellent care of her body and she's upfront with the MC going after what she wants, putting it out there so there's no misunderstanding. The only thing I don't like about this self proclaimed bad girl, is competing with her own niece for the same guy when he was clearly interested in the niece first, but she decided to play dirty to steal him from her. It's kind of an ugly/negative personality flaw, but it also makes her more human...having her own strengths and weaknesses.
Yup that whole Tiara bikini scene was unconformable to say the least. I expected for player/MC to have a choice here and try to help out Tiara and remedy the situation with those two wild she-demons. :eek:

You missed a great opportunity here dev!!! :WutFace:

You do bring up an interesting point in that maybe there could be some hints if on the Rachel path, there is a choice to define what kind of relationship you want with her? Personally I've never played the role of being a boy-toy with a sugar mamma so I'm willing to see how this dynamic progresses, but for those not interested in that kind of relationship with her, maybe there should be an option with her where you essentially go Alpha and tell her you appreciate her 'gifts' but that's not the kind of relationship you want with her.

On the other hand, if there is going to be a choice for how to proceed with Rachel in general, and Carmine/Tiara specifically, for those who want to play a 'corruption' route, there should also be the option to collude with Carmine and Rachel and join in, otherwise if its a turn off, then just call a ride share to pickup the MC or go for a walk and leave the store/avoid the rest of the scene.

I do agree at this point it seems like the MC is trapped into a kinetic novel with no choices other than dealing with Ash, so that could be a realistic option. Again, for me its not a deal breaker but having more choices is always preferable.
Wow. I am overwhelmed by your feedback and criticism.
First of all, I really want to thank you for it and it shows me that you really engaged with WoS.
Regardless of your opinion on Ch4 Part1.

The opinions are very diametrical and the scene is really very very controversial. I personally find that incredibly exciting. Especially considering the future chapters.

I am aware that it was already a kind of shock moment. Two milfs are very headstrong and want to assert themselves.
Tiara, unfortunately, of course, very under it.
And the MC was virtually pushed into this situation.

The MC was simply surprised and overwhelmed in this scene. He was already visibly uncomfortable. But of course he could have intervened, which he did not dare to do at this point.

If we look at the story, the MC develops slowly but steadily. Not only for Tiara, but also for him this was a crass situation.
Therefore, give the MC some time. There are great times ahead for him and he will develop well.

Everyone probably feels a little sorry for Tiara. The one more the other less.

That the own mother does something like that, has of course a bitter aftertaste.
But do we even know if it is her biological daughter?
Do we know why she acts so dominant?
Do we know what she has experienced with Rachel in the past?

There is a lot of room for speculation here. Of course you'll get the answers in the upcoming chapters.

And of course the facts will be addressed in them.

And we will also get Tiara's point of view.

So stay tuned and keep following WoS.
There will be one or the other surprise.

Sin

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Wow. I am overwhelmed by your feedback and criticism.
First of all, I really want to thank you for it and it shows me that you really engaged with WoS.
First, thank you for responding. And thank you for making an otherwise excellent game.

Note, that at least for me, it isn't primarily a criticism of the game itself, but more the behaviour of the characters within the game (including MC).
But do we even know if it is her biological daughter?
It is still workplace harassment, regardless of the relationship between them. If this was real life and the actions are well documented, I find it likely a lawsuit against Carmine would succeed.
Do we know why she acts so dominant?
The problem isn't with her being dominant. The problem is that her supposed "sub" is saying no. Multiple times. Throughout the sequence. This makes it harassment.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes