kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Don't get me wrong, a scene that can mess with peoples feelings like this is a good scene, it's just not for me. Also, it took the game to a completely different direction from what I was expecting. My first reaction was to check the tags and there they were. My disapointment in not even about the scene, it's what the MC is becoming (femdom path). The other tag is corruption which I have the feeling it's directed to Mia. We will have to wait and see.

Dec 27, 2020
Hard to find words to describe it. It was despicable but not only from the two creatures but from the MC aswell for going along with it.
He's calling them out. It could be stronger, I agree. But as a Trend nowadays we don't get strong-willed MCs anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know who is liking it, but they use people like trash or meat, no love involved. I am not going for either of them. Had a bad vibe for Rachel at the first meeting, and now both milfs are burned for me.

Without words.

Don't get me wrong, a scene that can mess with peoples feelings like this is a good scene,...
[

At this point, I was just bored. So not a good scene for me. What is the purpose of such a scene? That we all dislike Rachel and Carmine and have sympathy for Tiara?
For me, that game is average. And this scene was so overplayed by the actors that I rolled my Eyes.

It's the old story: you put the tags at start, you loose followers from the get go. You add the tags latter you get the backlash. Not much to do about it. ;)
This.(y)

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I said it was a good scene in the sense that it evokes feelings and reactions from viewers and it did.
Yes he protested somewhat, I knew what was coming when they called Carmines daughter and I wouldn't even have entered. I was hoping for choices during this entire update and I got none.
The point is: the more an MC actions get further away from what I would have done in it's place, the more annoying I feel and it gets to a point where I simply close it. I don't play these to get annoyed. I didn't close WoS though as I'm curious what the dev gona do about it. Maybe we have the choice to avoid domination and corruption in the next updates? Maybe we get even more tags with Humiliation and blackmail? Gona wait and see where it goes before leting this one go.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah. I just finished trying that scene and it completely killed my interest in Rachel and made her out to be a horrible person along with her friend. I think it was just an excuse to show Tiara in some slutty outfits and I would really question someone's parental ability if they are buying those kind of outfits for their daughter, that is just weird.

As for the possible femdom stuff I'm surprised it took this long to have that content in this game considering how much of a pussy the MC is. As long as it is optional I can't really complain though.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
That scene alone won't make or break the game for me either. But it is a massive red flag that points to that this game might not be for me. But we will have to wait until next update to see where it is heading.

Before that scene I thought it was a fairly good game. I was starting to get interested in the characters, including Rachel (no she isn't my first choice, but has potential if handled right).

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
In the boutique, if Carmine's pick is chosen she gets + points, but after trying the outfit the script reads as rejecting Carmine's choice and points are deducted.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
New Mercury's Note out now with latest news of chapter5

Reactions: thehxr

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Very much agree. That wasn't dom, it was sexual harassment.
Hard to find words to describe it. It was despicable but not only from the two creatures but from the MC aswell for going along with it.
i am with you on this
He's calling them out. It could be stronger, I agree. But as a Trend nowadays we don't get strong-willed MCs anymore.

I don't know who is liking it, but they use people like trash or meat, no love involved. I am not going for either of them. Had a bad vibe for Rachel at the first meeting, and now both milfs are burned for me.

Without words.

At this point, I was just bored. So not a good scene for me. What is the purpose of such a scene? That we all dislike Rachel and Carmine and have sympathy for Tiara?
For me, that game is average. And this scene was so overplayed by the actors that I rolled my Eyes.

This.(y)
I said it was a good scene in the sense that it evokes feelings and reactions from viewers and it did.
Yes he protested somewhat, I knew what was coming when they called Carmines daughter and I wouldn't even have entered. I was hoping for choices during this entire update and I got none.
The point is: the more an MC actions get further away from what I would have done in it's place, the more annoying I feel and it gets to a point where I simply close it. I don't play these to get annoyed. I didn't close WoS though as I'm curious what the dev gona do about it. Maybe we have the choice to avoid domination and corruption in the next updates? Maybe we get even more tags with Humiliation and blackmail? Gona wait and see where it goes before leting this one go.
Yeah. I just finished trying that scene and it completely killed my interest in Rachel and made her out to be a horrible person along with her friend. I think it was just an excuse to show Tiara in some slutty outfits and I would really question someone's parental ability if they are buying those kind of outfits for their daughter, that is just weird.

As for the possible femdom stuff I'm surprised it took this long to have that content in this game considering how much of a pussy the MC is. As long as it is optional I can't really complain though.
That scene alone won't make or break the game for me either. But it is a massive red flag that points to that this game might not be for me. But we will have to wait until next update to see where it is heading.

Before that scene I thought it was a fairly good game. I was starting to get interested in the characters, including Rachel (no she isn't my first choice, but has potential if handled right).

some feel bad because Rachel and Carmine treated Tiara so badly. Admittedly, that was rough and maybe a little hard to take. But definitely necessary in the story. Without prejudging much, you should give the MC a chance to develop. I think he will quickly go from being a wimp to a real man.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
some feel bad because Rachel and Carmine treated Tiara so badly. Admittedly, that was rough and maybe a little hard to take. But definitely necessary in the story. Without prejudging much, you should give the MC a chance to develop. I think he will quickly go from being a wimp to a real man.
Looking foward to it.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
some feel bad because Rachel and Carmine treated Tiara so badly. Admittedly, that was rough and maybe a little hard to take. But definitely necessary in the story.
I'm not telling you how to write your story Sin but I don't understand how that was necessary to the story. All it did was make two of your characters one of which is a main love interest look like horrible people.

I really hope the MC starts to stop being a wimp soon, at least in this update he didn't stutter every time he spoke so that is progress I suppose.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I'm not telling you how to write your story Sin but I don't understand how that was necessary to the story. All it did was make two of your characters one of which is a main love interest look like horrible people.

I really hope the MC starts to stop being a wimp soon, at least in this update he didn't stutter every time he spoke so that is progress I suppose.
you will understand in the upcoming chapters. give the MC a little bit more time to improve :cool:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
You pretty much answered my other concern, not into femdom, beta male material or wimp MC's in general so if a developing story where the MC will turn the tables I'll be more tolerant.

Edit: Or at least make that kinda content optional when viewing.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes