Givettme

Jul 4, 2018
I can't spoiler too much, but there will be some scenes with female domination regarding other females to have fun :D
when you play chapter 4 you will know what I mean ;)
I tried a few playthroughs but I have not encountered any femdom with any character.... maybe I am missing something or there is not any of it in the game yet?

Jan 5, 2019
For people that never played My Sweet Neighbors you have no clue. Those that did can tell you the game starts off MC getting a knock on his door. It is that hot neighbor's daughter/niece that can't get into the apartment. So the MC invites her in until the Mom/ Aunt arrives. He even offers her dinner. Very nect day he os leaving apt and knockes her to the ground just like in this game. The exact events start and happen in this game. You then find it easy to hook up with mom/aunt across the Hall , but have to take things slower and more gentlemen like with the daughter/niece.... There there is a dinner scene, etc. So don't give a fckn face palm acting like oh my god what's he talking about. Go play MSNs and learn yourself. Not saying the game sucks or its not good and if anything I'm glad if the dev got the idea from MSNs but its like the same game in with updated renders.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
SinAppeal The chapter 4 images appear twice in this build, in a "Chapter4" folder and a "Chapter4 imags" rar file... not sure if intentional or the doings of the uploader, but 300MB is 300MB

Reactions: SinAppeal

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
For people that never played My Sweet Neighbors you have no clue. Those that did can tell you the game starts off MC getting a knock on his door. It is that hot neighbor's daughter/niece that can't get into the apartment. So the MC invites her in until the Mom/ Aunt arrives. He even offers her dinner. Very nect day he os leaving apt and knockes her to the ground just like in this game. The exact events start and happen in this game. You then find it easy to hook up with mom/aunt across the Hall , but have to take things slower and more gentlemen like with the daughter/niece.... There there is a dinner scene, etc. So don't give a fckn face palm acting like oh my god what's he talking about. Go play MSNs and learn yourself. Not saying the game sucks or its not good and if anything I'm glad if the dev got the idea from MSNs but its like the same game in with updated renders.
ah yeah
and whats the point of this textwall?

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
Is anybody having issues with the mod not unlocking the gallery? I like to view it when I’m caught up with the content but it’s always locked at the end. Then again it’s probably the transparent mod screwing things up again.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I think we have a misunderstanding here. Titty master meant (i think?)that Mc was the one at fault,while right now we think that Ash was a bitch to him and made their boss fire him.
So she did put him in the bad situation purposefully?
Thanks bro, that’s exactly what I was asking. Just a small misunderstanding, no biggie. But yeah, there’s a reason that Ash is being a bitch and if it is because of the MC then I hope others don’t judge her too harshly.

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes