YRS™

May 30, 2020
Is
View attachment 1402538

Chapter 5 Polls started! Pls VOTE <3
Are you also excited about the sequel of Chapter 4???
Then you are now in a position to help me!

Choose a nice and pretty negligee for Rachel :)

All Core-Patrons (+25$) and Major Wings (+15$) can vote until Saturday. After that your decision will go directly into the render pipeline

Tomorrow I will create another poll for Core-Patrons. This time with Mia <3

I also thought about redesigning the Patreon Page a bit. So do not be surprised if in between it is worked on :)

Cheers
Sin

Is there will be public release ?

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Chapter 5 Polls ongoing! Don't forget to vote :)
Hi guys, like i told, i present the second poll of chapter 5 for you.

this time you can vote for Mia's pajamas. Poll is open till this saturday for all Core-Wings (+25$). I am excited to see your picks ;)

Cheers
Sin

mia pyama.png

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This is pretty developed but only JUST got the femdom tag, I'm going to guess its a one time scene? Does it even involve the MC or is it two side characters? If it is the MC, is it limited to one time foot-job and then its all about turning the tables to reverse the deep shame of being humiliated just cus you got an orgasm through a woman being overly assertive?

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
This is pretty developed but only JUST got the femdom tag, I'm going to guess its a one time scene? Does it even involve the MC or is it two side characters? If it is the MC, is it limited to one time foot-job and then its all about turning the tables to reverse the deep shame of being humiliated just cus you got an orgasm through a woman being overly assertive?
I can't spoiler too much, but there will be some scenes with female domination regarding other females to have fun :D
when you play chapter 4 you will know what I mean ;)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I absolutely love the game.. I haven't played the entire game, but the part i have played, i loved it. Many thanks to the dev of the game.

Also i would like to ask - Does the game have no music or sound?? Cause i cant hear anything. My sound settings are at max for everything. I cant figure out why cant i hear anything. Someone pls help

• Red Heart
Reactions: SinAppeal

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I absolutely love the game.. I haven't played the entire game, but the part i have played, i loved it. Many thanks to the dev of the game.

Also i would like to ask - Does the game have no music or sound?? Cause i cant hear anything. My sound settings are at max for everything. I cant figure out why cant i hear anything. Someone pls help
thank you very much for your kind words, you can enjoy chapter4 part1 with sounds soon ;)

Reactions: djv007 and thehxr

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
1399737_1630254800513.png
WoS Chapter 4 (Part1) Public Release!!!
Today i can finally release Chapter4 Part1 for all.
It's a pleasure for me and i wish you lot's of fun with the new Update!
Don't forget Part2 will be avaible next week ;)
I do not want to say many words.
Just play!

Changelog: Ch.4 v0.4 Part1
  • over 250HD renders
  • over 2300 lines of code
  • music and sound effects for chapter 1-4
  • new rewards 2 completely new female characters
  • many more hot scenes!
Here are the Links:
Win

Mac

Installation:
1. Extract and run. For patch just copy paste the whole game folder in your existing one and replace files
Caution!
Saves do not work with some mods, that are not made by me!
If so, you have to restart. Also old Chapter1 savings from the first episode don't work either!

Cheers
Sin

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

girls lp/rp // mc stats

View attachment 1305540 View attachment 1305426

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1305424

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )
update

Punto

Jun 18, 2020

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
wow i just played the game for the first time and as soon as i complete it, i get greeted with an update XD. Guess the gods of VN games are blessing me haha.

By the way dev. Totally love your game. The renders and animations are very good. The character design was also top class. Tho i love the milf more then the rest of the characters XD.

Also quick tip - The story for Mia seems rushed. U need to add some scenes that indicate her felling developing for the mc or u will just reveal later that she is a hardcore sadist who loves to torture men and has a sweet appearance. That would be hilarious.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes