SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Cool and on the other subject Keep your head up and keep fighting. I lost my father 30 years ago to that shit but know plenty of others that have beaten it into submission. Just keep fighting and keep your head up dont let it get to you. We are all pulling for ya.
serveredrealms thank you so much for your words :) you are helping me alot with your motivation (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeveredRealms

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Sucks to hear about your medical issues, I hope it all turns out good, stay strong! Cancer has heavily affected my family, can't even imagine going through it myself.

View attachment 1336896
Stay strong Sin,all the best!
get well soon dev <3
Dont remember your medical issues, but i hope you recover your health mighty fine, yours is an exceptional game dev!
Well, fuck. That sucks but, listen to me well, you'll kick that tumor's ass and you'll be better than ever. I believe in you.
All the best, SinAppeal. I hope it's benign and that you recover soon.

i wanna say thank you for all the blessings. You are awesome :) and i wanna keep fighting and making WoS great.
8465.jpg
i will beat this shit and giving my all for the game.

Sin

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
If it can be of comfort even just a little bit: I initially complained about Wings of Silicon being claimed as a game inspired to My Sweet Neighbors, yet in my opinion they shared very little with each other, thus making this statement a little bit too pretentious.
I gave it another try and it left me very pleasantly surprised: this game has been improved quite a lot since v0.1, and the story and characters are developing in the right way. I can now safely say this is a worthy spiritual successor of MSN. Great job Sin!
Take care and I hope everything will turn ok ASAP ;)
thanks for sharing your thoughts on WoS darlic. i appreciate it. tbh i am glad that WoS is finally a game for you worth to play. i try to give my best that the next chapters will increase. step by step. and in the meanwhile i will fight this tumor.
chapter 4 will be released soon as well. i am curious about your thoughts.

Sin

Reactions: darlic

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
yeah, when you go for rachel, they wont be visible.
honestly, why not fuck both. i will insert a 3rd way, that you can seduce both :D:D
thanks for the idea
I only really like Rachel. Mia is boring and I don't like Kinsey. I'm not interested in going for both and I don't want to be forced to date any of the other characters apart from Rachel.

Reactions: SinAppeal

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Aha this game has some potentional to be actually great compared to ther games out there keep it going dev!
At the begining the game was awfuly familiar with an another game but at the same time diffrent(in a good way)
Keep the updates nice and steady and this game is gonna shine in its own way sooner or later

DandelionTights

Aug 17, 2021
Having issues with the android version of the game, keeps crashing after the first few dialogues.

My device:
Android 11
Helio P35
4gb ram

EpiclyTwiztid

Jul 30, 2021
So I just started this, and it seems good so far. One thing I have found though, the text sometimes uses the default character names even if you changed their name

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
WoS Chapter 4 Official Release!!!
Dear Patrons,
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

it is my pleasure to present to you Chapter 4!!!

1630254737351.png

With a new and cool cover!

It's done. Many many hours, hard work, sweat, blood and tears have gone into Chapter4. It is by far the biggest update yet and I am very very proud that it is finally done. I would also like to thank every helper who assisted me during this difficult period and always believed in the project despite my illness.
As I write these lines to you, I am sitting in my bed at the hospital and working remotely on my machine at home. It's really cool what technology makes possible today.

I am very happy to release Chapter 4 today. After a week of intense pain and surgery, it's a very positive thing.

I will regain my strength and WoS will of course continue. For all of you who thought that things would be tough for me. I am a fighter and you have given me so much strength to hold on! So today I want to give something back to you!

Chapter 4 is a firework!

What's new?
  • over 500HD renders
  • over 9x 40fps animations
  • over 2300 lines of code
  • music and sound effects for chapter 1-4
  • new rewards
  • 2 completely new female characters
  • many very hot scenes!

In short, an update that is fun to play!
Here are the official release dates again

The game is already compressed and it has already been ported for Win/LIn, Mac and Android.

All core wings (+$25) patrons will get extra hot content in each update. Also, you will have a say in deciding important questions in the game.
Remember, seats are limited.

And next week there will be news about Chapter 5, I'm looking forward to finally being released from the hospital and being able to work again.

I wish you a lot of fun with Chapter4.

Cheers
Sin

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The three girls are nice not to keen on the aunts fake nails though but I guess it suits her. What the hell is wrong with Ash's lips she needs some chapstick stat!

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes