Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
MAYDAY MAYDAY VIP incoming!! I need to push my schedule for roundscape and struggle with sin for this game.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
but what is it? this patch fixing grammar text or fix some error of content in winter memories?
It fixes a bit of everything including what I quoted in my post. Basically any text I edit from here on gets pushed to the patch instead of me re-uploading everything.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
It fixes a bit of everything including what I quoted in my post. Basically any text I edit from here on gets pushed to the patch instead of me re-uploading everything.
One thing I noticed, and it's a minor thing, Characters names at front of dialogue instead of above.
Example :

Yui Ah xxx-kun.

when it should look like :

Yui
Ah xxx-kun.

Reactions: Yamemai

Rodmana

Jul 20, 2021
So I tried the ChatGTP option with the Mtool and it’s much much better than google. I haven’t tried the other options but at this point I might not and just stick with chatgtp.

if anyone was in the fence I’d say it’s worth it. Some sentences are still wrong bit most if not all of the text reads very well.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
One thing I noticed, and it's a minor thing, Characters names at front of dialogue instead of above.
Example :

Yui Ah xxx-kun.

when it should look like :

Yui
Ah xxx-kun.
Yeah due to the way my tool works (It removes all wordwrap from the game and creates its own) I'll have to go in and edit this myself to fix it.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2018
Can anyone tell me if there is anything like the homework exception certificate like the first game, to get out of the minigames? the menko one is a pain

Reactions: Yamemai

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
also, can I play this on joiplay? (assuming this has the same mouse left click right click things)

Zallow

Jan 1, 2022
Anyone knows how to use Cheat Engine to cheat in this one ? Can't find value with the usual process

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes