May 3, 2022
guide on how to increase stamina and possibly make it inf, step 1 in early game ur broke and weak hence use all time to run in mountain, step 2 use level up to increase and regen all the stamina back then repeat the process. the multiplier is 5 like ur stamina bar would be divided by 5, with food buff it can be lowered to 3, and once u got 10k. ur almost have inf stamina however if ur crazy mad like me, run to the mountains a bunch of time and eat a crapton of matsutake rice bowls and get 1million stamina, yes 1 M I L L I O N stamina, it gives you ultimate power for mentai and in akari's event you'll fight a boss with 2500 hp with a crapton of dmg, why do this tho? well simple inf stamina and memory points

Reactions: deoy

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
Hey, does anyone know how to use or put the secret if images are put in the notebook? in the one you find in the kitchen.

Foresthat

Dec 4, 2018
Jesus christ this thread is a never endjng repeat of newbies who ask the same questions. Maybe there should be a "READ THIS BEFORR ASKING QUESTIONS" warning on the front page before linking to the walkthrough guide.

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
I want to cheat for 70 skill points by editing my safe file. I'm now on the last day and forgot to skill time travel. Does anyone know which entry in the safe file the skill points are?

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
Hey, does anyone know how to use or put the secret if images are put in the notebook? in the one you find in the kitchen.
use the notebook icon in start menu and there you will see your usual diary and click on the notebook on the right side
white book with blue stripe with hiragana writing said "himitsu" on my SS

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes