Patl95

Mar 26, 2021
is there any way to make the third condition not over lap the buble ? i cant see it
Dunno. But most of the time that obsured part inform you that you have to have a conversation with the girl (like in the pics you posted) or wait for a specific time of the day for an event to happen.

who am i missing
Kanae. Look in the spoiler below if you want to know how to unlock her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gryphon100

Oct 20, 2021
I don't know if Akari's event is bugged or if I'm missing something. So I have her affection at 60 which is all it says to do, but it won't check the above met thing and the event won't play. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Jack7797

Aug 17, 2020
Can i download this and play on joiplay ? If I download this, can it directly support touch screens on JoiPlay or does it require additional plugins? If you need additional plugins, can someone share the link?

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
How to change the heroine status
have H with the heroine each skill (lewd, service, perv) increase the same stats. u will never get all 3 maxed at the same time
or if I remembered correctly you can get the skill to change the heroine's stats after u have sex with the heroine stats 15x in their sleep (main heroines only) that means u have to unlock the night stroll skill as well as Sleep H skills.

get the hint from donation and fortune telling in the shrine

Guys anyone know how to get Prevert skill 4&5, slow time, and rewind time?
this has been asked quite a lot and I also asked it before
get perv skill 4 from raffle ticket 2nd prize. and buy it in the skill tree page. the 5th will be unlocked the next day (probably) after u bought the 4th perv skill in skill tree. the 5th only available for 1.08 so if you're running older version u won't get it

Slow Time? no such skill..
but you can stop time during H but wont get you any memories point.
or other time related skill is shorten travel time between map from 2 mins to 1 min.
u can buy them from MAP skill tree

Rewind Time unlocked in the skill MAP skill tree after u give donation in the shrine for a Sum 10k i guess. can only be used 1/run and won't be available again until new game+

Last edited:

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
Guide : Site in japanese. better have translate plugin on your browser

new Save ver 1.08

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes