Kyakata

May 29, 2020
It has probably been asked already, but what are the 3 positions in the changelog / how are they unlocked? Don't think I see anything clear ingame.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
I see on steam it says Winter Memories coming soon. Kagura games has picked it up so i imagine an uncensored version will come with that release. Not sure how new this info is but thought i'd share just in case

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
It has probably been asked already, but what are the 3 positions in the changelog / how are they unlocked? Don't think I see anything clear ingame.
You need to unlock the rest of the corresponding type of skills. If you want the new "service skill", then unlock the rest of the "service skills".

gryphon100

Oct 20, 2021
Question: Does the initial game already have the patches installed or not. I'm looking into the www/img folder and it has the pictures war so I don't know if I just need to copy/paste the entire www folder or I have to do it all individually or if I don't need to do it at all.

Honestly, it's probably simple, but its midnight were I am now and I want to get this finished so I can play it in the morning. It would be great if you can answer it soon.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Question: Does the initial game already have the patches installed or not. I'm looking into the www/img folder and it has the pictures war so I don't know if I just need to copy/paste the entire www folder or I have to do it all individually or if I don't need to do it at all.

Honestly, it's probably simple, but its midnight were I am now and I want to get this finished so I can play it in the morning. It would be great if you can answer it soon.
It does have the patches but you can download it again for mini-updates. To apply it replace all the files and extract the file in "www\img".

Read the Installation instructions in the main post just to be sure.

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
I see on steam it says Winter Memories coming soon. Kagura games has picked it up so i imagine an uncensored version will come with that release. Not sure how new this info is but thought i'd share just in case
Ot means this game is still not officially release. This is a fan translated machine to be precise, cause some images are still in japanese

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
Guys this is a EASY TRICK to fight Mentai in JOIPLAY.

Some of you will encounter this and how to play it using inly your touch screen without any external mouse.

Q. Why i can't fight mentai on akari and friends?
Instructions: by hovering the mouse to the character and press right click. But that's impossible for JOIPLAY users. Everytime we do this it only leads to the menu bar on side. We know double tap is right click/x in joiplay

A/Solution: hold and 2 finger tap around the area that are no interaction and this will also lead to the menu but don't release the hold, now tap akari or any mentai players you want to battle. Repeat this tap from the characters but dont release your hold of your 2 fingers that are not interacted in the game. Tap akari or other mentai players until the menu bar disappear and last tap again the CHARACTER and it will leads to right click command that hovers the character.

Sorry if this long instruction.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
is there any way to make the third condition not over lap the buble ? i cant see it Capture winter memory.PNG
Capture winter memory cut 11.PNG

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 52 Votes