Anon817

Jan 23, 2023
you forgot a critical detail how do you use the patch? do i just throw it into the www do i have to run it through rpg maker?
Do u mind telling me were u downloaded yours from cause when I check on my joiplay I dont have and index or game exe

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Do u mind telling me were u downloaded yours from cause when I check on my joiplay I dont have and index or game exe
The download in the main post has all the files, if you for some reason can't see them then it's a problem in your end.

copied the 1.0.9 patch from the creator site but lost all translation
It works like that. Wait until dazed updates his translation. You can download only the patch via the "Fixes/Improvements" link (Remember to unzip the pictures!).

Does anyone have the save with the new scenes please
I'm assuming you skipped my post... The new scenes are still not here.

renan.bd

Apr 24, 2021
The download in the main post has all the files, if you for some reason can't see them then it's a problem in your end.

It works like that. Wait until dazed updates his translation. You can download only the patch via the "Fixes/Improvements" link (Remember to unzip the pictures!).

I'm assuming you skipped my post... The new scenes are still not here.
I had seen people using the new positions that came out in this update

Sumpeppa

Apr 15, 2023
hi, use 1 finger to move around the character (until the color of character changed) then you click another finger to trigger right click. It should work
Hello what phone so you use to play winter memmories I want to try this emulator but don't want to be wasting internet of it won't work I have a galaxy a13 32 bit will it work and can other games be played with maldives

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Hello what phone so you use to play winter memmories I want to try this emulator but don't want to be wasting internet of it won't work I have a galaxy a13 32 bit will it work and can other games be played with maldives
The game somehow works okay on a LG Q60 (Not a great phone, really). I can give you instructions on how to run it with joiplay.

Game is working but i can't go anywhere when I click arrow on android joiplay
Can anyone help?
So, both of you, please check this link.

Reactions: !! Jak!!

4big4il

Feb 16, 2022
Whats a good way to increase lwd srv and prv stats? And what do you actually gain by increasing them? Last game you seemed to get an event at different breakpoints, but it doesnt seem the case here?

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
It has probably been asked already, but what are the 3 positions in the changelog / how are they unlocked? Don't think I see anything clear ingame.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
I see on steam it says Winter Memories coming soon. Kagura games has picked it up so i imagine an uncensored version will come with that release. Not sure how new this info is but thought i'd share just in case

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
It has probably been asked already, but what are the 3 positions in the changelog / how are they unlocked? Don't think I see anything clear ingame.
You need to unlock the rest of the corresponding type of skills. If you want the new "service skill", then unlock the rest of the "service skills".

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes