kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
it says version 1.0.8 addet 3 new poses. where/which are they? i downloaded it and i dont see those new poses. they arent in the skill tree

Keoki

Dec 4, 2017
I'm having a weird bug where it keeps trying to close/skip dialogue menus. Whenever an option shows up it flashes on screen rapidly before auto closing it. Does anyone know how to fix it?
It even happens when I first boot up the game and try to open the options to turn down the music volume. It even prevents me from naming the character cuz it auto closes the prompt. Is there any possible known fix for this?

May 3, 2022
muaahahaha
guys this game, allows you to have 10k stamina bro wtf best part you're a kid with 10k stamina, this is very funy i wonder if i could make it 100k

May 3, 2022
guide on how to increase stamina and possibly make it inf, step 1 in early game ur broke and weak hence use all time to run in mountain, step 2 use level up to increase and regen all the stamina back then repeat the process. the multiplier is 5 like ur stamina bar would be divided by 5, with food buff it can be lowered to 3, and once u got 10k. ur almost have inf stamina however if ur crazy mad like me, run to the mountains a bunch of time and eat a crapton of matsutake rice bowls and get 1million stamina, yes 1 M I L L I O N stamina, it gives you ultimate power for mentai and in akari's event you'll fight a boss with 2500 hp with a crapton of dmg, why do this tho? well simple inf stamina and memory points

Reactions: deoy
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes