LoveIsTheAnswer

Oct 20, 2018
With 1.08 do we replace all when installing the patches and improvements? There's a bunch of files that are larger in size from the 1.08 side

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
thank you very much.. does not mean to impose you but the changes only applies to translation for lewd skill (the pic that I attached) in the map only. But not for the 5th service and perv skill on the map.
take your time and recover first it is not an urget matter . thank you very2 much for the works you've done

hope for your fast recovery
yes, for skills and all that you have to translate 120 bloody files XD, if you mess it up you break the reference like with asleep, I had to change the name of the file that is like 90 in japanese to fix the reference, it's a huge mess, I haven't seen more messy developer in my life, not even X4, one of the most complicated games to modding

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well then, this is supposedly the version in which we get the rest of the skills, right? Where do I find the pervert skills (pink skills) 4 and 5?

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
Well then, this is supposedly the version in which we get the rest of the skills, right? Where do I find the pervert skills (pink skills) 4 and 5?
Pervert skill 4 comes from using the toilet or attacking a girl on a toilet around 15 times. Skill 5 is unlocked after the other 4 in the category have been unlocked.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Pervert skill 4 comes from using the toilet or attacking a girl on a toilet around 15 times. Skill 5 is unlocked after the other 4 in the category have been unlocked.
Thank you. And do you know hot to go back in time? I cannot find the way.

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
excuse me. Does anyone know how to get the fourth service and pervert skill? In addition to how the secret notebook works because no matter how much I advance, nothing comes out, not even the position is put in English. thanks

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
How do I install the 1.08 patch without compromising my save data?
it'll be easier and more reassuring to just download 1.08 version of the game then just copy your save folder into the 1.08 version. I usually do that incase of problems but I know it's unlikely from replacing old files with the updated ones.

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
Thank you. And do you know hot to go back in time? I cannot find the way.
if you're playing on PC the right click will open the menu on the right side of your screen that shows you the aff meter of each heroine. another right click will show you the sub-heroines aff meter. that menu will show you where each girl's position and just click on the heroine's name to access her quickly.

but if you're on android.. sorry don't know how to access the menu

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
if you're playing on PC the right click will open the menu on the right side of your screen that shows you the aff meter of each heroine. another right click will show you the sub-heroines aff meter. that menu will show you where each girl's position and just click on the heroine's name to access her quickly.

Thank you but... I was not asking this. Are you sure you quoted the correct post? But now that we are on it, I noticed a 4p square below the clock. How do you unlock that?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
it'll be easier and more reassuring to just download 1.08 version of the game then just copy your save folder into the 1.08 version. I usually do that incase of problems but I know it's unlikely from replacing old files with the updated ones.
Hey man, I'm going to ask you because you always seem to know the answers. Do you know what does the "Insensitive king" achievement does? It's supposed to make the uncle oblivious to dirtiness and sex and you CAN activate and deactivate it. However, for some reason, even when it's activated the uncle WILL notice the stains and you can't have sex in front of him. What's happening?

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
Thank you but... I was not asking this. Are you sure you quoted the correct post? But now that we are on it, I noticed a 4p square below the clock. How do you unlock that?
sorry I thought you were asking how to get to the girls in toilet in time and assume it was just misstype on your post.

for going back in time skill can only be activated once for every run. I think it is a reward for donating in the shrine Its quite a sum. 10k or something I can't remember.

anyway that 4p is reward after you complete all the heroines. 4p can call any girls in places you can have sex with the heroines and love hotel.. for Love hotel you need to stop on the street in front of the love hotel and call the heroines you want to have 3some or 4some

• Red Heart

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Hey man, I'm going to ask you because you always seem to know the answers. Do you know what does the "Insensitive king" achievement does? It's supposed to make the uncle oblivious to dirtiness and sex and you CAN activate and deactivate it. However, for some reason, even when it's activated the uncle WILL notice the stains and you can't have sex in front of him. What's happening?
Its on by default once you unlock it. When you click it and it gets covered with an "X", then that means it's off. Same with the other skills like the dirty room in one nut skill. It's very confusing, since you'd assume you'd have to activate them like in other games. But it is what it is I guess, even chatgpt couldn't clear up the misunderstanding.

Also I think he can still see the sex in the house. He won't see the stains with the skill, but he will still see the girls on floor if they don't recover from the afterglow.
Had it happen a few times to me and this was the only explanation I could think of.

Another thing, the only way you can bang the girls in front of him is if he's sleeping in general. Could give him a sleeping pill and Miyuki just so happens to be in the bedroom too, or he had a hangover in the living room.

• Red Heart

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
To all of you Android havers(?), if you're playing on Joiplay do this:

1 - Add your game using "www\index.html" instead of the "game.exe"
2 - Patch your game with (thanks eientei from the Joiplay discord).
3 - That's it, the game should work.

Edit: This is specifically for version 1.0.8. Just in case you come from the future.
you forgot a critical detail how do you use the patch? do i just throw it into the www do i have to run it through rpg maker?

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022

Sorry for getting into your conversation, but could you tell me how to get the last two perver skills? How did you get the pink ones?

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes