Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
i tried save editor, but to some reason it dont work for SP and i dont know how make cheat engine work on this game.
it's trial and error I can't help, I just modified the skill points and money, the rest don't touch it, for energy or saturation is the cheat engine because they are variable, both cheat engine and save editor, stay with one number and search, change it and see the differences, whichever one you change is what you want to find.

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
if you want the updated translation, is done and fixed, although it's not complete, as I said I postponed the translation because of a headache, I can't edit photos but I can edit your reference :D
thank you very much.. does not mean to impose you but the changes only applies to translation for lewd skill (the pic that I attached) in the map only. But not for the 5th service and perv skill on the map.
take your time and recover first it is not an urget matter . thank you very2 much for the works you've done

hope for your fast recovery

whotheheck

Mar 30, 2020
can anyone tell me how to use the "Harem King" achievement? do I need to click somewhere specific to start a scene with 2+ girls?

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
can anyone tell me how to use the "Harem King" achievement? do I need to click somewhere specific to start a scene with 2+ girls?
the 4some skill right?

use it in places where you can ask for sex with each heroine.
the whole ichinose house, suzuka's tent and onsen, akari's secret base, shizuku's house and mizuki's, kagami's, akari's, kanae's apartments

to use love hotel stop on the street in front of the love hotel and use the skill to call the girls you want

Last edited:

mitoshi

Dec 30, 2018
I have a question, since I only played the "summer memories", did this game only have 6 save slot?
I'm on hold to playing this game because I'm need to get 100% cleared the game

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
i dont have her at all ....
I tought the kanae husband cheating event.. you meant after Love Hotel with Shizuku to unlock Kanae?
after unlocking love hotel from Shizuku, You can meet Kanae at the embankment in the morning
or if i'm not mistaken you can meet her as well in the morning in front of the mansion She will send her husband off but only can talk to her in the embankment

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
I have a question, since I only played the "summer memories", did this game only have 6 save slot?
I'm on hold to playing this game because I'm need to get 100% cleared the game
with new game+ I think you can get 100% with only 1 save file.
the only thing I missed was just 1 photo during Mizuki item hunt (the hat hanging on the tree in the park)
no 3some or 4some ending like in summer and the story is continuity from the summer and just automatically goes to 3some if the main heroine caught you.

mitoshi

Dec 30, 2018
I'm trying to use joiplay everything works great except I can't interact with the arrows to move rooms. any help?
I also have this problem, I can't interact with the arrow and if I use camera, the camera won't get off my hand. Not just that, mostly the touch screen is not working properly.

Reactions: heny58269
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes