L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
At this point, might as well just explain that NTR cover a lot:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Might be more, that all I know, feel free to correct me.
Yes, but that's when you get into specifics of the language and the terms used in Japanese. In terms of F95zone, there's really only 2 categories - NTR where you get stolen from, and cheating where you steal from others. Because of that many people will overlook anything with NTR in the title because of how it's categorized. While I'm sure the in-depth breakdown will be welcomed by some, that was why I referred to it as such in my post.

Sep 23, 2021
cant find a game called amaenbo thats why i was asking? is there another name for them
The other name is summer memory. If you search amaenbo on this site, you will find:
Yes but Spoiled Child (or Pampered Boy) is the Japanese game, Summer Memories the official English version from Kagura. So same games but different versions, you can't install this dlc on the English game, need to wait for the kagura version.

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
Can anyone with some .JP knowledge give a better translation/explanation for this?

* Bumping into each other

When you warp, the one that is locked and the one with the "don't" effect...
If you repeat it over and over again, the upper limit will increase as your strength decreases.
It's amazing.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

It seems like it affects when you try and enter a locked room because you haven't maxed affection, but I can't understand what it means by upper limit increase as strength decreases. Like, it'll burn stamina, but you'll get more stamina from trying?
I did try this today, by the way - and I was correct. If you keep trying to bust into a locked door, you'll burn 5 stamina but gain 1 for your stamina limit. It's kinda funny, actually. If you want to try it, easiest way is when one of the Ichinose girls is in the tub, but your cursor where her face is, then keep bringing up the menu to click it.

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
Just a heads up, the game uses the chronus plugin for time and it doesn't let you change the time with editors like cheat engine unless you use the plugin to create something in the game that uses the plugins format.

Keoki

Dec 4, 2017
I'm having a weird bug where it keeps trying to close/skip dialogue menus. Whenever an option shows up it flashes on screen rapidly before auto closing it. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
translated to english the missing skills/states/enemies, if for some reason something is still in japanese, please let me know. drop here:
WinterMemories raid folder
obviously unzip the rar
fixed a skill name that I missed/
the enemies file is almost complete, but there are some missing to translate, it hurts my fingers to copy and correct. XD/
some slippery words should be fixed, for headache reasons I postpone the rest./
created folders for autoinstall, move www to game raid folder

Last edited:

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
does this updated version includes the new events or just additional skills?
if you mean translating it, yeah, I guess, I mean, I'm translating the raw file, if you mean the 1.0.8 update, no idea what's new, I just have it.
I literally updated it 1 or 2 days ago, the one I had before was the 1.0 XD, and I noticed that there were still some things in Japanese.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
does this updated version includes the new events or just additional skills?
Just the new 3 poses, the update with the new extra events and the new dialogue for "Let's do it with everyone" will come between the end of this month and the next one.

Reactions: deoy

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
translated to english the missing skills/states/enemies, if for some reason something is still in japanese, please let me know. drop here:
WinterMemories\www\data
obviously unzip the rar
fixed a skill name that I missed/
the enemies file is almost complete, but there are some missing to translate, it hurts my fingers to copy and correct. XD/
skill name in map still not changed
fav position in secret note are not translated
and the heroine textbox while using new skill are still in japanese as well

I guess they're the harder part to translate

thank you for your work

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018

thank you for your work
first, I said that there are things that I haven't touched yet because my hands are tired, I've changed like 10 lines in a row, second I can't edit the text in image, because I have to unzip the file and I have no idea how, tomorrow I'll start with what's left, it's not easy to change texts, because there are some that if you change it will give an error, because they are road guides for the game engine.
/10 lines seems little, but in Japanese to English it is a huge amount, texts of 10 characters become 20 for example./

Reactions: deoy

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018

thank you for your work
it's supposed to be translated, I don't know why it doesn't appear in the translation bar.
1695021711630.png

Last edited:

xscaralienx

Aug 10, 2017
To anyone asking how to unlock\buy the 3 new positions from 1.08: they don't immediately appear upon loading a save, but if you simply play through a day they'll show up in the next skill shop!
I only get the breast suck and prone bone skills to show up, not the new perv ones? I dont want to just get everything with the recollection room button

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes