hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
Like 9 months or so, but the dev was pretty clear back then that he wanted to create a big DLC. For this one he doesn't want to do paid DLC, just something "big" with new scenes and things like that.

If anything I remember he said something along the lines of "I've been working on Summer/Winter Memories for so many years now, I wanna finish this and do other stuff".

He gave his fans a beta of a medieval game he was working waaaaay back (before summer memories +) in this year's comiket. I think that's gonna be the next thing after he's done with winter memories.
Oh, that's understandable. I can see working on basically the same game two times in a row being quite taxing on the mental. Know if there are any screengrabs of this mysterious medieval game he could be working on? I wonder if it looks like Summer/Winter Memories or if it's more of a typical RPGM game.

Reactions: Mistervd

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Oh, that's understandable. I can see working on basically the same game two times in a row being quite taxing on the mental. Know if there are any screengrabs of this mysterious medieval game he could be working on? I wonder if it looks like Summer/Winter Memories or if it's more of a typical RPGM game.
It's a card-rogue-like thing.

I'm pretty sure someone uploaded this to the thread also if you want to search for it.

Berzerker78

Jul 24, 2017
Autumn and Spring DLC left.
As far in the game is implied that the parents will take him the next spring in the ending (JP kids get on vacation on spring then they start a new school year [Unlike most of western world where school year starts after summer vacations, in asia they usually start around march/april while we usually start around july-september]), so no Autumn/fall memories but Spring memories is somewhat confirmed. I don't think that dojin otome would drop the Memories IP, as it seems that it's more popular on Steam than on DLSite.

fuckyouuuu

Dec 3, 2019
I already download the new update but havent play it yet, Just want to know if your planning to make another update in near future. I got suggestion I dont know if you already have but could you give nipple penetration/ nipple sex, please.

Reactions: SlowDance

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
I already download the new update but havent play it yet, Just want to know if your planning to make another update in near future. I got suggestion I dont know if you already have but could you give nipple penetration/ nipple sex, please.
The Gamedev is not here^^

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Holy hell did this surprise the hell out of me. I didn't know this was achievable in RPGM. Any other games (apart from the prequel) like this out there?

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes