Berzerker78

Jul 24, 2017
Autumn and Spring DLC left.
As far in the game is implied that the parents will take him the next spring in the ending (JP kids get on vacation on spring then they start a new school year [Unlike most of western world where school year starts after summer vacations, in asia they usually start around march/april while we usually start around july-september]), so no Autumn/fall memories but Spring memories is somewhat confirmed. I don't think that dojin otome would drop the Memories IP, as it seems that it's more popular on Steam than on DLSite.

fuckyouuuu

Dec 3, 2019
I already download the new update but havent play it yet, Just want to know if your planning to make another update in near future. I got suggestion I dont know if you already have but could you give nipple penetration/ nipple sex, please.

Reactions: SlowDance

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
I already download the new update but havent play it yet, Just want to know if your planning to make another update in near future. I got suggestion I dont know if you already have but could you give nipple penetration/ nipple sex, please.
The Gamedev is not here^^

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Holy hell did this surprise the hell out of me. I didn't know this was achievable in RPGM. Any other games (apart from the prequel) like this out there?

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021

message here with rga patch must be joined to the official joiplay server (also linked patch credit to creator). Make sure game is on internal storage. Download patch and then hold game and press patch. patch and game version must be 1.08. will not provide support as i explained basic steps.
I need help, I can't move around the map in joiplay, the touch doesn't work
We need a fix for JOIPLAY USERS! cant use touch while the game relise in hovering bottons

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
Main tag has pregnancy, but spoiler tag has none. Is it possible to get the girls pregnant? And if so, who can?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes