1804maya

Dec 23, 2021

message here with rga patch must be joined to the official joiplay server (also linked patch credit to creator). Make sure game is on internal storage. Download patch and then hold game and press patch. patch and game version must be 1.08. will not provide support as i explained basic steps.
I need help, I can't move around the map in joiplay, the touch doesn't work
We need a fix for JOIPLAY USERS! cant use touch while the game relise in hovering bottons

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
Main tag has pregnancy, but spoiler tag has none. Is it possible to get the girls pregnant? And if so, who can?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
So I can't decipher the changelog on how to get the new scene with the aunt during New Year's Eve, I've tried to max the mc's libido and trigger the dirtied panty scene, but nothing happened... can someone tell me how to trigger the new scene?

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
So I can't decipher the changelog on how to get the new scene with the aunt during New Year's Eve, I've tried to max the mc's libido and trigger the dirtied panty scene, but nothing happened... can someone tell me how to trigger the new scene?
It sounds like the one you're referring to is not a scene on new year's eve, but the new year's day scene. It's the same as the unlock condition for the first game, just most people have trouble finding it because the unlock condition requires a failstate of a sort that wastes time.

You need to have let your desire overflow and cum in your pants. Easiest way to do it is with snapping turtle gum, or just with begging skills on the map. You'll get embarrassed and go throw your underwear into the machine and lose some time as a result. That night/the following morning, Miyuki finds them and has various thoughts that end up in, "We need to deal with his overflowing desire."

Talk to her again at night time - around the point where you'd usually be able to say you want to sleep with one of them, and she'll say they need to deal with this problem before bed. That's the scene you'll need for the new year's day event.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
It sounds like the one you're referring to is not a scene on new year's eve, but the new year's day scene. It's the same as the unlock condition for the first game, just most people have trouble finding it because the unlock condition requires a failstate of a sort that wastes time.

You need to have let your desire overflow and cum in your pants. Easiest way to do it is with snapping turtle gum, or just with begging skills on the map. You'll get embarrassed and go throw your underwear into the machine and lose some time as a result. That night/the following morning, Miyuki finds them and has various thoughts that end up in, "We need to deal with his overflowing desire."

Talk to her again at night time - around the point where you'd usually be able to say you want to sleep with one of them, and she'll say they need to deal with this problem before bed. That's the scene you'll need for the new year's day event.
Thanks, so to check if I understood correctly, do I have to do that right after the night trip to attend the first sunrise of the year scene?

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks, so to check if I understood correctly, do I have to do that right after the night trip to attend the first sunrise of the year scene?
You need to do it in advance. You can cum in your pants the first day if you want, activate the scene on the second day. She'll offer that every time you talk to her in the evening from then on. (And it needs to have been done before the new year's day selection event.)

Reactions: darlic

Berzerker78

Jul 24, 2017
Holy hell did this surprise the hell out of me. I didn't know this was achievable in RPGM. Any other games (apart from the prequel) like this out there?
Actually there are others but they use every little thing they can take from the engine to plasmate their vision, and then there are the others who use Wolf RPG (A RPG Maker clone, free and more advanced) because it had more features available (Had Mouse and Gamepad before RPG Maker).
As for games Succumate also from Dojin Otome, or in Wolf RPG there is The Imperial Gatekeeper (A Papers Please clone) as an example. The thing with the developer saying that is hard to insert things on the game is because they use a lot of gimmicks to produce a different outcome than the engine commonly does (For example, to make a basic 2d sidescroller movement in RPG maker like Succumate [even while thinking of how to develop that game looks like hell] you have to use a two blocks height sprite, and lock the movement to a single row of the map) while if they used Unity/Godot would be easier to implement things but they would have to make from zero another common systems (RPG Systems[Stats/MP/HP/XP], Inventory, Tileset management, etc) or search what library they could use.

Reactions: ScottyLQ

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
Holy hell did this surprise the hell out of me. I didn't know this was achievable in RPGM. Any other games (apart from the prequel) like this out there?
Yeah, there's a good handful of them, but they have misleading names that steer people away by sheer force of habit. They use the term NTR which is usually associated with guys stealing girls from you - but it is the opposite as the MC steals girls from other guys.

Summer Memories

NTR Dojo

NTRaholic Edit: Small addendum to this one, I played it again and it seems there is a lot more forced sharing than there used to be. The pixel art is still nice but... hard to recommend anymore unless you like that sort of thing.

NTR Legend

Summer ~Life in the Countryside

There's another couple I can't think of off the top of my head, but those are the best ones I can recall.

Last edited:

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
Yeah, there's a good handful of them, but they have misleading names that steer people away by sheer force of habit. They use the term NTR which is usually associated with guys stealing girls from you - but it is the opposite as the MC steals girls from other guys.

Summer Memories

NTR Dojo

NTRaholic

NTR Legend

Summer ~Life in the Countryside <---

There's another couple I can't think of off the top of my head, but those are the best ones I can recall.
the summer has never worked for me, I've tried all the locale emulators out there, and it always gives me the same problem. crash

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
the summer has never worked for me, I've tried all the locale emulators out there, and it always gives me the same problem. crash
Uh... just a thought, have you installed a Japanese language pack on your system? That usually helps with crashes. Also sometimes it's a matter of the directory names having japanese characters in them that the computer has trouble processing. If you rename them to English characters, you might have better results.
Edit: I also have a vague recollection of a problem I ran into where it was the location the files were stored that was giving me problems? Try moving it to a folder on your desktop, too? It wasn't necessarily for this game, but I did run into that at some point, I believe.

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
Uh... just a thought, have you installed a Japanese language pack on your system? That usually helps with crashes. Also sometimes it's a matter of the directory names having japanese characters in them that the computer has trouble processing. If you rename them to English characters, you might have better results.

Edit: I also have a vague recollection of a problem I ran into where it was the location the files were stored that was giving me problems? Try moving it to a folder on your desktop, too? It wasn't necessarily for this game, but I did run into that at some point, I believe.
I've had it since day 1, I like Japanese XD
I tried everything, it's the only one I can't get to start, no matter what I do.

blyatmccyka

Jan 18, 2018
i dunno if anyone already asked this question, because i dunno how specifically i had to search. Is this game able to bring the save from summer memories to winter? if it's not that would be a cool idea actually, cause this counts as a "sequel".

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
i dunno if anyone already asked this question, because i dunno how specifically i had to search. Is this game able to bring the save from summer memories to winter? if it's not that would be a cool idea actually, cause this counts as a "sequel".
You cannot. The game starts off assuming you 100% completed summer memories.

Sep 23, 2021

Summer Memories

NTR Dojo

NTRaholic

NTR Legend

Summer ~Life in the Countryside

At this point, might as well just explain that NTR cover a lot:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Might be more, that all I know, feel free to correct me.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes