ioacysai

Nov 20, 2018
Foot job 70 Official status - Affects the level of dedication (you can find out from the erotic book "Maniac") and where is the book

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
they're translated in the check skill menu but not the one in the skill bar display
but like you said probably need to replacing graphic to translate
the line is supposed to be the same as it has the reference ID, I checked all the files and none of them have that line untranslated or not translated at all, it is the only untranslated text in the bar.

Feraxxx

Jun 14, 2019
I've finished the game and start new game plus but, i can't access some of the sub heroines, their room is locked. How can i fix this???

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
they're translated in the check skill menu but not the one in the skill bar display
but like you said probably need to replacing graphic to translate
it should be fixed, I searched the raw word directly, I translated all the matches with it, since I had to edit more than 5 files I upload it in a rar file
I guessed it, when I changed the name I broke the route, I'm fixing it, if it happens in other sites and I don't see it, let me know with a picture of the error.

FIXED

Last edited:

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
Foot job 70 Official status - Affects the level of dedication (you can find out from the erotic book "Maniac") and where is the book
prize from raffle ticket in the veggie shop. 2nd or 3rd prize I forgot

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes