ED13

Aug 6, 2022
I loved the previous game, so I'm super excited to get into this one. The only thing I haven't figured out is if there is a way to turn off all the H sounds without turning off all sound effects. I tried playing with the slider bars in the settings, but it seems the H scene sounds are linked to regular SE. Does anyone know a way around this?

rho_aias

Jul 6, 2023
add the game to joiplay via index.html which is located in the www folder
Btw, I tried using the index.html file to bring it into JOIplay and after starting it, it just stays stuck on a black screen - never loads to the opening menu of the game. Any idea what I should be doing instead?

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
is there a way to see before and after picture to compare because i'm never sure i do these correctly
Playing it in default settings makes the game more natural and smooth side of every pixels.

While using the mod settings to sharp the game makes the pixel a little bit more jaggy or more like pixelated Screenshot_2024-04-03-17-18-59-560_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg IMG_20240403_172045.jpg

You can see around shouta that there are pexelated shades around his hair.

The good side of the mod he mentioned to is that it makes the game more vibrant and scaled pixels on my exp isn't bad at all compare to the normal pixel settings of the game

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes