Bangurd

Aug 13, 2018
So I have this problem right after the sleeping sex
with the main heroines.
The next morning the game slows down a lot during the entire wake up scene. Does anyone have the same problem? There is any fix?
I'm playing in Maldives emulator and the game plays perfectly except only for that wake up scene.

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
So I have this problem right after the sleeping sex
with the main heroines.
The next morning the game slows down a lot during the entire wake up scene. Does anyone have the same problem? There is any fix?
I'm playing in Maldives emulator and the game plays perfectly except only for that wake up scene.
Bro, you should use JOIPLAY for smooth exp

Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019
I'm trying out the recollection mode and the first game had scenes for reaching certain "corruption" milestones. From the looks of it this one doesnt or am I missing something. Also it feels like the first one had a chunk more stuff relation to pee does anyone know from the top off their head which scenes include that in this game?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Also it feels like the first one had a chunk more stuff relation to pee does anyone know from the top off their head which scenes include that in this game?
It's been a while since I last played it, but unfortunately, I can confirm there are close to none of those scenes, compared to SM.

• Sad
Reactions: Kratas1337

YUYUiYUKi

Dec 6, 2023
I want Winter Memories Android Ver. which is being sold on DL. :oops::oops:

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes