Dan536#5$5$5

Jul 10, 2023
You mean the game files? here you have clean 1.06c files. You can also get the game with a working english translation from the first post of this thread.

To play on joiplay you need (updated 26/07/2023) and apply it on your game. To apply it open joiplay, long press the game icon, touch patch, then select the file.

When adding the game to your library you should pick the file "index.html" in the "www" folder instead of the exe.

That's it really.

As with any RPGMV game, your saves go in "www\save".
The patch link is no longer available bruh please fix it

Dan536#5$5$5

Jul 10, 2023
Hey, im "someone" (lol). Yes, you add the game using "www\index.html" instead of the exe.

If you want to enable basic touch support you need to patch the game with Long press the game icon on Joiplay and click patch.
Pls I need the patch it's no longer works

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
sorry everyone, can I ask you what these versions you are talking about are and how they differ? (example:meldives, kagura and joyplay)

MaceW

Mar 8, 2018
sorry everyone, can I ask you what these versions you are talking about are and how they differ? (example:meldives, kagura and joyplay)
Maldives and Joiplay are RPG Maker emulators allowing you to play those games on android. Because they're emulators games don't always work/work as intended on them

Kagura is the publisher of the steam version and it's the official EN version of the game. There used to be MTL/fan translations before the official translation and saves from those translations won't work on the official one

Dan536#5$5$5

Jul 10, 2023
No. You can keep all your progress.

You have a MTL of the japanese release. Try downloading the game again, the Kagura release has a (sometimes) more coherent translation.

Yes, you are on a very outdated version. The EX Events, if that's what you are talking about, were fully implemented in the 2.10 japanese release.

Yes, they have been here since 1.0.

Get the game from the OP, add you game using "www\index.html" instead of the exe, apply this .
Pls I need the patch

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
i sold the problem with the black screen on joiplay but i i can't seem to click on the arrow to move around place please help

jokuur

May 23, 2019
No, summer have 30 days with limited action per time period & no travel time. Winter have <20 days, but no limit on action p time period, & have travel time.
Winter also have time rewind.
are u sure? i donated now 60k in winter memories and time traveler dont want to show up second time...

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
does this game has a index.html so i could play joiplay sorry noob here, first time complex game to play since i can't play madlives app i can't acces it

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes