Truf

Feb 19, 2022
I think this question has been asked more than once, but I apologize for the misunderstanding. I understand that the kagura version is newer than the others. But when will it be posted on the site? Or is there already a kagura version (I'm confused ;<)

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
I think this question has been asked more than once, but I apologize for the misunderstanding. I understand that the kagura version is newer than the others. But when will it be posted on the site? Or is there already a kagura version (I'm confused ;<)
It's already the Kagura one. The main download, anyway. You can still get the Japanese + translation in the spoiler ("Old MTL").

Nova-kun

Feb 3, 2024
Summer Memories and now this has been surprisingly good. Shota MC has its gags here and there but wish he was just a bit older to make me feel less guilty

LastlyFera

Dec 8, 2023
There still no translation for the game. We hope that devs around the world/universe will hear our prayers

Huh? What? You think the devs of winter memories gonna translate them? He doesn't even understand English and KAGURA doesn't do android port. Your best bet comes up from someone here, but even then there's no one yet who download the android.

Unless someone already downloaded and share it here then we can works something outs

YUYUiYUKi

Dec 6, 2023
I want to buy the Android version but the DL website recently discontinued credit card payments. 434059896_1405302533710430_8567043479671961082_n.png Only JCB cards accepted.

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
Huh? What? You think the devs of winter memories gonna translate them? He doesn't even understand English and KAGURA doesn't do android port. Your best bet comes up from someone here, but even then there's no one yet who download the android.

Unless someone already downloaded and share it here then we can works something outs
Did i mentioned about devs of the game? What i mean is the other devs AROUND THE WORLD who willingly to port the game into android.

NoWeOu

Dec 4, 2019
so any giga chad can give me a full 100 save data of this with everything in ı would be really happy
I don't have a 'full save.' I was playing the Kagura version for a bit to create a new perfect start file, but I got lazy and never finished it. I had an old JP save file, which I transferred to the Kagura version. It isn't 100% complete, but you can go to the recollection room and click the red button to unlock everything but the sidestories. Also, if anyone wants to start where I left off with a somewhat decent start—think 500K money, most skills unlocked, and the mini-game achievement unlocked that auto-completes the mini-games also buko has like 1K + in both Lust & Stam. —just start playing the save file in slot 16; it's on day 1.

macrame

May 16, 2019
Hi, I just watched the recollection and realized that 20% of the content is not available in the steam version. Versions 2.10 are already available on the DLsite. Why am I writing this? Does anyone have a version from the DLsite? As always, I won't give you anything *wink*.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes