Coochiecoo

May 10, 2022
I used the red button in recolection mode but there were one not open scene on every girls. Is that just a bug or is there actually a scene there ?

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
tbh not really a fan of how this one starts with everyone being okay with fucking, where is the buildup? Should have been about the protagonists real mother and retconned sisters tbh.

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
So i found a glitch to have sex in front of the uncle. Still messing around but i think i got some consistency.

If you use sleeping pills on the uncle while the room is already dirty, his model wont disappear immediately. However, it still counts as him being gone, allowing you to do anything with the girls who are there. Mind you leaving the room or cleaning will reset it, so you have some limits.
Just throwing that out there for anyone interested.
can confirm this works, well done on finding it. it can be difficult to setup however, it requires you to have sex everywhere in the house, to have the achievement that doesn't let the uncle notice the room is dirty and finally uncle + one of the heroines in the room- you can't ask for a foursome since it resets the room so it is very RNG reliant unless someone found a way to determine where the characters end up.

iKohaku

Apr 23, 2018
is it possible to remove the blocking of having sex in front of the guy like the coward mod ? i have been trying but i have not been able to remove it

xstar1243

Sep 18, 2021
Weird question but I'm nearing the endgame but I don't have the watching masturbation with panties skill. Am I missing something? I have both masturbation and multiple panties. Is my game bugged?

Jan 10, 2021
Weird question but I'm nearing the endgame but I don't have the watching masturbation with panties skill. Am I missing something? I have both masturbation and multiple panties. Is my game bugged?
Hmm, the only thing I can think of is the bath scenes, when a girl is bathing interact with a basket nearby to see it.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes