Lalo22

Mar 2, 2022
Guys you know any news about the winter memores mod if is already released or the date when it come out?

jmerrick1001

Sep 14, 2022
Hey, im "someone" (lol). Yes, you add the game using "www\index.html" instead of the exe.

If you want to enable basic touch support you need to patch the game with Long press the game icon on Joiplay and click patch.
The file you linked is no longer available. Can you upload it again?

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
So, there is the v1.07, and a v2.14.
What is the difference between them, and which one should I be using?

May 21, 2020
So, there is the v1.07, and a v2.14.
What is the difference between them, and which one should I be using?
v1.07 is the official English release from Kagura Games, v2.14 is the original Japanese version from DojinOtome with machine translation applied. As far as I'm aware there is no difference between them in terms of content and you'll probably want to download the v1.07 version due to it being an official English translation

LastlyFera

Dec 8, 2023
v1.07 is the official English release from Kagura Games, v2.14 is the original Japanese version from DojinOtome with machine translation applied. As far as I'm aware there is no difference between them in terms of content and you'll probably want to download the v1.07 version due to it being an official English translation
It's V1.08 now

Reactions: HeathenFilth

Zeraph276

Apr 16, 2023
If you want the game to always start in fullscreen and without linear filtering:
This works for Summer Memories as well as Winter Memories!
Go to:

{install dir}\www\js\main.js

and add this:

Code:
FSInitStart = SceneManager.initialize;
SceneManager.initialize = function(){
FSInitStart.call(this);
Graphics._requestFullScreen();
};
View attachment 3237326

Then in:

{install dir}\www\index.html

somewhere in <head>, add:

Code:
<style type="text/css"> CANVAS{image-rendering: pixelated;}</style>
View attachment 3237324
how do i get to that area where i can change stuff, it doesnt open and says its undefined

Reactions: HaluPrime

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
What's the best way to play this game without having to grind? I just want to do the routes I want to do without worrying about stats and resources

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes