cainmik07

May 1, 2022
Hey, im "someone" (lol). Yes, you add the game using "www\index.html" instead of the exe.

If you want to enable basic touch support you need to patch the game with Long press the game icon on Joiplay and click patch.
What file was this again?

xstar1243

Sep 18, 2021
View attachment 3561794 how to unlock these skills?
for the first one pee 15 times(go to the bathroom and click on the toilet+any of the girls using the toilet assault skill on them will cause the number to go up as well). for the 2nd one you just raid the closets(or beat them in menko+fully beat the Akari route)to get their panties and the skill should unlock. side note for the second skill it may not show up in the lewd skills screen but it might show up in the coax menu itself so don't go asking about it without checking first unlike a certain somebody (that somebody is me)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pea90

macrame

May 16, 2019
???
The Steam release has everything the DL Site release has, what do you think you are missing?
1713788826905.png
I noticed that some scenes in recolection-room are not available at the moment. In addition, the game version is 1.07, and "Update information" on the DLsite indicates 2.10.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
I noticed that some scenes in recolection-room are not available at the moment. In addition, the game version is 1.07, and "Update information" on the DLsite indicates 2.10.
Ok. So,

Last DLSite patch is 2.21 and last Kagura one is 1.07. Yes, they are different, but the content is the same.

Kagura's release is bugged and shows you a pre-2.0 text that shouldn't be there. You need to unlock the EX scenes normally to be able to see them in the Recollection Room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: macrame

Kiopmaster

Feb 28, 2020
Can anyone help me with the watch me skill. I unlocked it but a few days later I checked my skills menu and now its gone. But I can still use it on the main three heroins. Do I have to unlock it again?

garm0

Mar 4, 2023
for the rings mini game, if you have trouble to complete it at 100k use the 2 closest rows, forget the top/far one (the rings take too long to fly there):
middle left, middle, middle right, bottom right, bottom middle and bottom left and repeat that til the end.

idiot420

Feb 21, 2020
If someone can indulge me on this because the guide did not prove useful in answering this. So, you have 18 days to do everything? That doesn't seem like a lot of time considering the sheer amount of content in the game no? Is it like the first game where you do as much as you can in one play-through then start new game+ (if that's even a thing) to try and get everything else while keeping progress or is there something else I'm missing? The guide mentioned something about a rewind ability or something but it isn't well explained. Thanks.

Oct 24, 2019
You have 18 days yes, but you can get a lot done in a single day. There is also NG+ where you can once again carry over all of your progress. The rewind ability will be available after the New Years festival. You need to donate a certain amount of money to the shrine in order to get it. But in all honesty, don´t fret to much about missing things in your first playthrough.

idiot420

Feb 21, 2020
You have 18 days yes, but you can get a lot done in a single day. There is also NG+ where you can once again carry over all of your progress. The rewind ability will be available after the New Years festival. You need to donate a certain amount of money to the shrine in order to get it. But in all honesty, don´t fret to much about missing things in your first playthrough.
Thank you for the response! As long as there's NG+ as well yea I won't have to worry too much then. Is there a play-through guide as far as you're aware?

Lalo22

Mar 2, 2022
Guys you know any news about the winter memores mod if is already released or the date when it come out?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes