LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
Playing it natively as you say would be the best option, but sadly there's no official release of the game for android devices. Installing a random APK from the internet is not really a good practice unless you REALLY trust the source.

Answering you question, i tried the game on a Helio P22 (through joiplay) and it runs surprisingly well. Your Snapdragon shouldn't have much issues.
So, so as not to start from the beginning, could you share the game data with me so that I can play it on Joiplay and download the apk from this page?

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
So, so as not to start from the beginning, could you share the game data with me so that I can play it on Joiplay and download the apk from this page?
You mean the game files? you have clean 1.06c files. You can also get the game with a working english translation from the first post of this thread.

To play on joiplay you need (updated 26/07/2023) and apply it on your game. To apply it open joiplay, long press the game icon, touch patch, then select the file.

When adding the game to your library you should pick the file "index.html" in the "www" folder instead of the exe.

That's it really.

As with any RPGMV game, your saves go in "www\save".

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
You mean the game files? here you have clean 1.06c files. You can also get the game with a working english translation from the first post of this thread.

To play on joiplay you need (updated 26/07/2023) and apply it on your game. To apply it open joiplay, long press the game icon, touch patch, then select the file.

When adding the game to your library you should pick the file "index.html" in the "www" folder instead of the exe.

That's it really.

As with any RPGMV game, your saves go in "www\save".
Is that how it works out or isn't there a tutorial on Youtube to see it?

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Noticed on the changelogs that some content was added on some of the patches:
Anyone care to explain what was added?
Nothing "new". Versions under 1.04 had some images missing which caused crashed on some situations.

Is that how it works out or isn't there a tutorial on Youtube to see it?
It should work just like that, i don't know if there are any specific youtube guide for this...

Your screenshot looks a bit different than current versions of joiplay though. Try updating to the first.
Remember, first you add the game pointing to the "index.html" file, and then you patch the game with the rga file.

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
Nothing "new". Versions under 1.04 had some images missing which caused crashed on some situations.

It should work just like that, i don't know if there are any specific youtube guide for this...

Your screenshot looks a bit different than current versions of joiplay though. Try updating to the first.
Remember, first you add the game pointing to the "index.html" file, and then you patch the game with the rga file.
I'm going to try again I installed Joiplay from the Play store capable that's why it didn't work for me

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021

I already installed the patreon apk and it continues the same

Reactions: SamV

ComplexPsycho

Mar 3, 2018
While this game is amazing, it feels like some stuff is missing or Ikeda-san has left out for future updates...
Like the quick fuck begging element the first game had which was very hot
If there was a little more room to allow some public play scenarios i think the game would go up by a lot, ex. being able to fuck Suzuka in the toilets, or Akari in the park, or even a little risque fuck in the Candy store... some elements of random strangers hearing sounds/voices because the whole "loudness" element is ignored outside of the uncle finding out, which after a while can basically be ignored anyways.
I hope more stuff gets added to it or theres a plan for it... not sure if the Ci-en has been updated since game launch

Reactions: Jason2
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes