Sep 23, 2021
I'm stuck here please help
She is sad about something, try looking around town to see what could cause that. Think what could make her sad enough to look for you (& also what type of game we playing.
If you can't it, it just going to hotel at late night.
If you already found that, then just check where she is every timezones change, she have a few 'wait a day' phase.

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
She is sad about something, try looking around town to see what could cause that. Think what could make her sad enough to look for you (& also what type of game we playing.
If you can't it, it just going to hotel at late night.
If you already found that, then just check where she is every timezones change, she have a few 'wait a day' phase.
What do I have to do here? I use the camera and nothing happens the next day or what am I doing wrong?

BOH56

May 27, 2017
The game is bugged. After you talk to kagami you're no longer able to bring up the menu, I tried downloading the fix to see if that did anything but nope, pressing t/help doesn't work either. Also after the first day everyone seems to have vanished from the house

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
What do I have to do here? I use the camera and nothing happens the next day or what am I doing wrong?
Kanae's event won't progress at all, during 60 Aff Event you're unable to take pictures of her cheating husband as proof, and the game only shows it as taking a mob's picture
Finish all the dialogue of the cheating husband before taking a picture, othewise you'll bug out and only get a picture of the uncle, that's how it worked for me.

Sep 23, 2021
And where do I find the unfaithful husband to finish all his dialogues in the day?
Just find him late night again(or load up old save) but click him for dialogue instead of taking picture right away.

Late Night go where the Love Hotel is... There's an alleyway next to the lottery fella. You'll see the husband there
Base on their previous post, LawrenceXHoro went there already but caught the bug/event not registered.

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
Just find him late night again(or load up old save) but click him for dialogue instead of taking picture right away.

Base on their previous post, LawrenceXHoro went there already but caught the bug/event not registered.
I'm playing version 1.1 on my android and when I get there and finish the dialog and go to take the photo I don't get anything or it's an error

nil598

May 17, 2021
Hello! Does anyone know how I can do the weatting evend with miyuki?

You ask me as a requirement for your event after the New Year's count

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
I'm playing version 1.1 on my android and when I get there and finish the dialog and go to take the photo I don't get anything or it's an error
First, you're running the game on android so you can expect things to just don't work.
Second, last version is 1.06c, i remember seeing in the blog that a similar bug was fixed sometime after 1.05, so you might need to update your game, advance to the next day after you load your save, and then try again.

Edit: Last note since it seems you installed an APK from somewhere, the game works well enough on joiplay, but you need to patch the game first. Search around the joiplay discord for instructions on how to get it running.

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
First, you're running the game on android so you can expect things to just don't work.
Second, last version is 1.06c, i remember seeing in the blog that a similar bug was fixed sometime after 1.05, so you might need to update your game, advance to the next day after you load your save, and then try again.

Edit: Last note since it seems you installed an APK from somewhere, the game works well enough on joiplay, but you need to patch the game first. Search around the joiplay discord for instructions on how to get it running.
I really don't like using those emulators I prefer to play directly and one last question the times I used Joiplay they gave me some error so I don't like another one is Maldives I don't know if it will go well on my poco x3 pro if it will go smoothly

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
I really don't like using those emulators I prefer to play directly and one last question the times I used Joiplay they gave me some error so I don't like another one is Maldives I don't know if it will go well on my poco x3 pro if it will go smoothly
Playing it natively as you say would be the best option, but sadly there's no official release of the game for android devices. Installing a random APK from the internet is not really a good practice unless you REALLY trust the source.

Answering you question, i tried the game on a Helio P22 (through joiplay) and it runs surprisingly well. Your Snapdragon shouldn't have much issues.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes