Sep 23, 2021
I think the game only has a certain amount of time to play. How does the developer expect people to do everything in a set time? I can't even beat that invisible pink girl in that silly... mini-game. I played a few days, got bored and will return to playing next week. I like the fishing though.
New game+ is a thing. While it is very possible to 90% everything with one run with some planning & knowledge of events/skill, it leave you with less new content on your second playthrough.

Menko mini game scaling (for us) scale like crazy, so you either specifically look for weaker opponents then slowly scale up with item they drop( remember to do dwitter post for the extra exp) or just do other things. When you come back with all the extra lvl/stat, you can just steamroll no matter how badly you hit.

I feel like you didn't play the first game, might want to try that one first. More background knowledge on events & mechanics not explained in this game.

LIL RAVEN

Jun 9, 2018
I need help with kanae she just doesnt show up enywhere on the map after i cleared shizuku. I heard that if you edited variables she might never show up is that true? im playing on 1.0.4a btw

Rabidgeo777

Sep 1, 2022
Just uploaded so no need for the patch but tomorrow expect me to push a bunch of new fixes and improvements. I'm still working on the v1.0.0 version of the game but I'm going to update it to v1.0.1 soon.
Can you port winter memories to android ?

zero1827

Apr 27, 2021
took me a couple of weekends but I think i finally 100% it, someone probably already asked this but I gotta do it anyway...

SPRING MEMORIES WHEN????

I hope there will be interactions between the heroines, like they tease us with Rio knowing Shizuku or Kagami living next to Mizuki but there is no event with them meeting

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zackaacloude

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
took me a couple of weekends but I think i finally 100% it, someone probably already asked this but I gotta do it anyway...

SPRING MEMORIES WHEN????

I hope there will be interactions between the heroines, like they tease us with Rio knowing Shizuku or Kagami living next to Mizuki but there is no event with them meeting
I think they going make other otome game hope Spring memories not bad ~ hehe:love:

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017

SPRING MEMORIES WHEN????

Dude this game took like 3 years since summer memories because the dev often get sick and had to stop working on the game. Unless more people help him, Spring/Autumn will took years to develop too.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes