Bruh.Moment

Jun 20, 2020
Well why does this thread say complete? So is this upload a demo, because I don't wanna be wasting my time.
No it's already the full game!
I just meant that I want the official translation, which shouldn't come too late

Edit: Judging by your other comments I highly recommend you play Summer Memories if you havent yet. This game is the sequel to that one.

Jul 12, 2021
Well the word "kun" (くん) at the end of the name is often used to address young males or young men. The underwear you got, are clearly male underwear... Don't know why it is translated as "panties" unless maybe "Menta-kun" is a cross-dresser or trans. I'm assuming, gay. But only if he is hitting on the main character, if not well IDK.
Tbh wouldn't be shocked if menta-kun was a girl. The more the merrier LOL

Wonder what the next game'll be like, is there news on one?

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Well the word "kun" (くん) at the end of the name is often used to address young males or young men. The underwear you got, are clearly male underwear... Don't know why it is translated as "panties" unless maybe "Menta-kun" is a cross-dresser or trans. I'm assuming, gay. But only if he is hitting on the main character, if not well IDK.
It's not that deep bro :WaitWhat: , probably just mistranslated. This is only an MTL (machine/automatic translation), the official English translation/release is yet to come out, it'll be uncensored too. In Japanese it is hard to ever translate 100% correct through AI/tools since it heavily relies on context, hence manual translation.

Also you should take Bruh.Moment 's advice and play Summer Memories which is uncensored and officially translated. It's pretty darn good too.

Malbolzcha

May 16, 2019
It is possible to carry over everything but will ask you only after the credit screen is over if I remember correctly
yes, EVERYTHING. you can't pick what you want to carry over (which is what they were saying). the 1st game let you carry over everything or only stats, girls lvl, items, ect. this 1 doesn't. it's everything or nothing

Aaronhowe587

Jun 24, 2022
I'm assuming you mean Kanae the one that looks like Miyuki.
After you 100% Shizuku, Kanae will appear at Dojin Mansion in the Morning. Then later that day (or was it next day) she'll appear at ocean docks where the benches are. Up to a certain point of affection she'll sit there again, so just stay up late and use your camera on the man at the love hotel.
How do I show her the pictures?

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Bro? Lol, I ain't your bro, I'm a gal. :coffee:

I'm the one and only Taffy Dare, don't hate me 'cause you ain't me.

Well if the people translating the game don't know Japanese, it makes sense now. And it does matter, because the person translating should have guessed that that character is male, not female.

Boy, bye!
Ugh damn, sure you are lad, shiver me timbers, didn't mean to have your taco in a twist :KEK: . I'm just answering your question mate, no need to be aggressive lol..

On topic, you didn't understand anything I said one bit did ya?... The thing translating it isn't "people", it's machine translation, same similar publicly available tools to use in auto-translators online, smart gal. Except in this case it was translated through GPT 3.5, an AI which can give you more comprehensible translation instead of poetry, while the individual does some manual editing on the side. Many mistranslations will slip by the individual 'cause of the amount and quick turn-around, and the AI isn't human to be able to "guess" things based on context. Also, because Japanese, unlike English, is a very contextual language, one sentence could mean other things that you can't cut down unless YOU understand the context of previous sentences or situation (unless it's Katakana). Anyway, that's MTL, if you see it included now you know what it means. It's often used when there's no Japanese fluent person that wants to translate it since it's a time-eater, or when a game will get localized soon enough so it's redundant.

Sometimes though official translations can also be MTL, but most are manually translated but they take a lot of time.

Hopefully this was helpful and I wasn't just wasting my time without you reading it, either way, cheer up please.

Aaaaahhhhh

May 28, 2019
I saw in one of ikeda's updates during development that you can challenge Yui into a Menko battle, anybody has done that in-game? I wanna battle her

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes