pradivana

Mar 28, 2023
There is cave with bench and bonfire, right?
Does anyone whats secret there? im just curious, cz i never see place without purpose like that lol

Sep 23, 2021
Oh thx and does anyone know about quick way to increase SP. That variable is really hard to find.
Best way probably just to lvl up. Meiko probably only take 10 min & net you 20 exp each + item. Do any of the dwitter challenge for supplement exp. If you have like <30 mins left for the time period is over you could hike or work at restaurant, which have the time cost of 1 time periods. I guess golden candied apples is pretty broken if we talking time wise. But you should snowball real quick after a few lvl & meiko.

Reactions: MrHyde123456789

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
The first game was really hard. You had to do a very strict time/action management to unlock everything in a single run.

But in this one you can easily end day one with 1k memories, 500+ stamina and more items than you'll ever need.

How to do it:
-buy space compression at the end of tutorial.
-go straight to Akari to unlock Mentai.
-Menko the shit out of everyone you find in your way. every match gives 20xp and takes 7min. Repeated matches give less xp, so if they have a yellow text next to the name you already beaten them once.
-increase stamina every lv up.
-right before the time period ends, go mountain climbing.
-At evening a new set of players will arrive. Menko them all.
-Once you reach 500+ stamina, start increasing max desire at lv up. by then, every mountain climb will give you a lv, so increase stamina just to refill it.
-By then you'll have so much stamina and desire that the only items that matter are protein and erection king. use the rest as presents.
-End of day one. You shouldn't have to worry about stats anymore.

A perfect run at the restaurant gives you 5k, so it should be your main source of cash. Do it at the end of the time period whenever you can. Also because it unlocks the recipes necessary for the Suzuka events.

Bruh.Moment

Jun 20, 2020
Cant believe that I randomly come across this today after looking trough the preg tag titles games.

I knew that the game was in development for quite some time now (thought it would be another dlc for summer memories) but absolutely forgot about it.

Cant wait to get into this, I'll wait for the "full" release tho and buy it on steam

anoneven

Dec 4, 2019
During Shizuku's normal sex scenes on her room (the default one, which results from asking for sex at the candy shop), there are some positions that just won't work and result on the infamous "image loading error". This is on the last "free day" or Jan 10th and I have the latest version (1.06):
  1. Boobjob
  2. Matpress
  3. Anal
Has anyone else seen this or knows how to fix it? Shizku's sprite simply dissappears. This happened to me before by skipping through text, but this time I wasn't even rushing.

EDIT: After checking on all scenarios, those positions straight up don't work on any scenario. Attached my savefile

Last edited:

TxxT

Jun 1, 2020
ı need a perfect start save but ı dont want to heroines status. Just money, items, stamina and skills.

Kplx

Sep 12, 2020
ı need a perfect start save but ı dont want to heroines status. Just money, items, stamina and skills.
You can load a full save then skip/end story, then you can start over a new game with carryover item/stat, you can chooses all or only item

Aaaaahhhhh

May 28, 2019
Kanae's event won't progress at all, during 60 Aff Event you're unable to take pictures of her cheating husband as proof, and the game only shows it as taking a mob's picture

d3nj1

May 14, 2023
Kanae's event won't progress at all, during 60 Aff Event you're unable to take pictures of her cheating husband as proof, and the game only shows it as taking a mob's picture
Finish all the dialogue of the cheating husband before taking a picture, othewise you'll bug out and only get a picture of the uncle, that's how it worked for me.

Airam Nuhazet

Jun 4, 2023
There is a scene where Boku and the women of the Ichinose family go to the hot springs. Does anyone know how to get that one?

Anon817

Jan 23, 2023
I know this isn't the thread for this but when I download something that is 1.50 or a little bit higher in gb on my phone through an apk it wont download it just says there was a problem processing the package or something similar was wondering if anyone can help me again sorry I know this isn't the thread for this I just tried to download the apk version of the game and cant

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes