Tronks69

Jun 19, 2022
You kinda need background knowledge from previous game, but if you asking if this is a standalone file or an addon/dlc/mod, then it's a standalone. It's literally just the 'Game.exe'
I try to play it on joiplay. But I couldn't find the Game.exe file

Where should I download the game?

Reactions: Rayavalon

Aaaaahhhhh

May 28, 2019
Winter Memories for Android (English apk)
Apk - Mega
Did you made this APK? Because holy shit, i managed to play it even on my subpar phone despite the previous beta versions not running at all.
There are some problems mostly with the controls as well as UI bits i.e. can't save if the touch controls are set to ON or else it freezes, not to mention some of those are unclear. Also the game in general requires a bit of storage space

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Winter Memories (GUIDE)

The guide is ready for Main Characters and Side-characters
I'm currently working on the other's things... A lot of THINGS
just wanted to ask, i may be stupid, but how do i use this guide? where do i click? thanks in advance!

HaroldWinston21

Apr 6, 2022
My computer says there is a virus when I try to download this game and stops the download does anybody know what I can do? It doesnt happen for other games

KazeoKazami

Jul 28, 2023
Ok so heres a Decent Start save file I made
Have most of the Sub-Heroine unlocked the 2 new ones are lock behind the progression of 2 of the old heroine (Akari & Shizuku)

Left all the Achievements locked expect the GAME KING one which lets you skip all the mini games also all the hints to unlock the achievements are shown.

View attachment 2782096 View attachment 2782054
Most of the H & Map Skills are unlocked think I'm missing like 3 Map-skills and 2 H-skills
View attachment 2782055 View attachment 2782058

the items are all the stuff I collected trying to make this save, the important item is the Sparkling Box which increase heroines Affi by 20. Got 50 but since I messed up by progressing Rio's & Miyuki story, so you only really need 46 of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2782063 View attachment 2782064 View attachment 2782065 View attachment 2782066

Lastly is Boku & Recollection Room
Got Boku to lvl 85 with Desire @ 1399 and Stamina @ 1269
and for anyone who just wants to unlock everything. The button that unlock's everything in recollection room is there to be pressed.

View attachment 2782078

just start new save and click carry over at the beginning
Btw, how to unlock footjob skill? I just need for unlock Rio event in New Year Event :)

ImpChadChan

Apr 1, 2021
who can we impregnate as of right now?
There is impregnation now? Wow! They just need to add mc mother in the next game for it to be perfect! Please Kagura Games, release it on Steam! Do all the censoring you need for that, then do like the last game and release a 100% uncensored Patch on your webpage, and I will SOO buy it!

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes