nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
is there a requirement for the onsen ticket to appear on the gacha or am i just unlucky for not getting it?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Love this series. Any hope for uncensored?
Kagura Games might uncensor it. All games what come from Japan are censored. Only "official" translators can uncensor games IF they want. If you see a game here in this website what is censored, is either fantranslation or it use a mtl

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
the translation seems worse then before, wtf man do you have someone with dyslexia in your group?
None of the text got changed so I believe you might be hallucinating like the AI. Unless there is something specific you could actually point out.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonPerv

Raze1001

Jul 14, 2021
Is there any interaction once you've conquered hikari and akari? Like 3p?? I was hoping to get a scene from there but it wasn't much

Reactions: MRSenister

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Is there any interaction once you've conquered hikari and akari? Like 3p?? I was hoping to get a scene from there but it wasn't much
Doesn't seem that way sadly. Their only interaction at least in this version of the game was about take the secret to the grave.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Mfr gotta be faker or shroud to get max points on these shtty festival minigames.

Edit: I finally did it after adjusting my DPI like I'm playing competitive overwatch/valorant or someshit. No reason for the dev to make throw-away mini games like this so obnoxious.

Last edited:

Raze1001

Jul 14, 2021
Doesn't seem that way sadly. Their only interaction at least in this version of the game was about take the secret to the grave.
Welp hopefully there is some update to it. Ending is underwhelming but damn we'll also get a spring break tho this series is good sht

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys still any one find a way to make this game work in joiplay? Is crashing in loading screen when you open the game.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
There's eventually gonna be an official translation like the first one, right?
Probably uncensored like the first game as well.

Welp hopefully there is some update to it.
According to the , dev wants to implement at least one Hikari x Akari post-100-affection event alongside other things. For anyone unaware as well, this is not for a DLC, more content will be released as free updates for now.

Also you probably noticed but if you do "begging" when both Hikari and Akari are in the same room they react to each other.

Reactions: chickenmaid
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes