zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
no i mean if it just like summer memories. make loud noise from sex. one of the girl come in to see what going on and if it the wrong one you get a game over and if it the right one, you unlock threesome and so on.
You should unlock all character girl sex , you will get unlock threesome ~

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Hey, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or what, but I'm trying to get all the achievements and the one for messing with them in their sleep doesn't increment when you pull sleeping pranks on them, only when you go into the interactive sleep thing. The problem is that I can't seem to figure out how to go into the interactive sleep mode instead of just pulling a sleep prank on them, and I'm really hoping it isn't something that you get locked out of after you get the skills for the sleep pranks. Does anyone know?

Also, for the translator, it seems that all the people that you have to find to help Mizuki with her fortune telling business are left untranslated, in case you care to fix that. I've seen a few other untranslated lines, but otherwise this seems like a really good translation, so thank you!

BatatoFritu

Jul 3, 2022
Hey, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or what, but I'm trying to get all the achievements and the one for messing with them in their sleep doesn't increment when you pull sleeping pranks on them, only when you go into the interactive sleep thing. The problem is that I can't seem to figure out how to go into the interactive sleep mode instead of just pulling a sleep prank on them, and I'm really hoping it isn't something that you get locked out of after you get the skills for the sleep pranks. Does anyone know?
You probably have to do this when it's midnight, from what I understand the interactive mode only happens like this, and only with the girls of the main trio (Ryo, Yui and Miyuki)

cyberia91

Feb 15, 2023
[ADJUNTAR=completo]2810409[/ADJUNTAR]
[ADJUNTAR=completo]2810410[/ADJUNTAR]

Esas son todas las habilidades, bastante seguro de todos modos.
[/CITA]

¿Esos espacios vacíos son habilidades que se agregarán con actualizaciones en el futuro? Los recuerdos de verano tenían más posiciones sexuales con respecto a este juego.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017

Also, for the translator, it seems that all the people that you have to find to help Mizuki with her fortune telling business are left untranslated, in case you care to fix that. I've seen a few other untranslated lines, but otherwise this seems like a really good translation, so thank you!
You probably have to do this when it's midnight, from what I understand the interactive mode only happens like this, and only with the girls of the main trio (Ryo, Yui and Miyuki)
That one is actually pretty simple. Just do an action, climax, and wait. The awakeness meter resets to 0 after a while so long as you're not further touching the main heroine, though building up the favor to 100 might help too. Just keep doing the same thing and you'll get 50 actions to complete the achievement in no time.

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Yeah, this was it. Apparently it has to be Night/Late Night and it has to be one of the Ichinose Family, otherwise you only get to prank them. I was trying to put them to sleep with sleeping pills, and also trying to mess with the secondary characters. Now I just have to find 4 more photos! This is a good game, I can't wait for Kagura games to translate this and for there to be a + version like Summer Memories. I'll be buying this one too at that point. So fucking good. I don't even know why, I normally HATE the weak male protag shtick, but holy hell does Dojin Otome know how to write smut.

Edit: Grammar is a thing.

Reactions: Ho229

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
helloo can someone explain me how to apply the save file pls?
the save folder should be in 'www' folder, if not that means that you haven't played the game to create a save yet.
so just play the begginning, save and quit. download the save you want and apply it on the save folder.
or you can download the full save (the link in the front page) and just drag the folder too 'www'.

Reactions: Hatoko7152
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes